Reviews for The Caliber of Consequences
FFXIIIAS chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Love IT! I Wonder what Larsa will think when he sees Penelo.

I hope you have time to update this.

FFXIIIAS
Ruzio chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Pretty great so far. Keep 'em comming! ;)
Solidor Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This is sizzling hot! I can't wait to read more of the sex scenes, which will be especially fun since I know you two are more into slash! But still, how different can it be with man/woman than with man/man? You might have to play around with a few different openings but hey, Penelo will probably still top.
Shinimegami7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
well... Penelo seems to be a bad girl. And she loves it. I like it lol. She's had time to grow that way and under her circumstances I can see why. I really hope she doesn't make Larsa hate her with whatever he's got planned. That would be bad. Anyway, awesome start.
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is simply amazing. :D Wonderful writing and characterisation and everything! You had me hooked from the first paragraph. ;P Please continue, its wonderful to see awesome writers like you guys in the FFXII fandom. _
Hidden Light chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Yay! LarsaxPenelo! I can't wait to read about what happens next! Thanks for your hard work.
Saint Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
A commendable effort, keep up the good work!
Sword-San chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Just a helpful suggestion, not a flame. Try and edit more before you post. This story started out strong but sputtered near the end. Still, though stories that feature Penelo in Archades in order to be romanced by a perfect Larsa are common and almost always mediocre (I haven't run into one I've enjoyed, anyway), this is an interesting start. Your Penelo certainly isn't perfect and I hope you don't make the mistake of turning Larsa into a handsome, perfect cipher of romance either. Try and let him have an actual personality that consists of more than the need to get into Penelo's jumpsuit/parachute/whatever.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Is it just me, or have the faithful, writing-and-reviewing (emphasis on the latter) hopefuls of FFXII fic-fandom reached a point in which their minds lapse in comprehending that a kinky, jaw-dropping, suspense-aweing start of what is undeniably destined to be among the greatest of sly, wry, and downright fly series lies right before their eyes?

If that doesn't explain the disappointing amount of feedback, then I don't know what else (along the lines of being unoffensive and uncivil to said, misguided persons) does.

In the first few paragraphs, I though I had the general outlook of the story pegged... Course, the twist of the Emperor in question being of a different country, and dearest Sugar Thighs bearing quite different motives had to give me a minute or so to find the eyeballs that had since bugged out of my head from bafflement before I could dive into discovering the means behind such a move for the not-so-submissive-and-guillible Penelo. :D

Course, I was beyond joyed to find that, while the reason behind said action was explained thoroughly and precisely, you've also delved into the facts behind the fame of our lady-hero; between nicknames, the details of her Sky-Pirating exploits, depth into her past (shared with that ever-lovable, quarter-wit comrade of hers :P), and the midst-mention of a particular pair of Sky-Pirates and the Queen (Infamous for tottering about in the oh-so-alluded-to tea-cozy XD)

I always love the way you write Uncle Basch, especially since he's settled into adopting some Imperial mannerisms and authority. Him being the one to enlighten Penny on Larsa's response to her way of weaseling out of trouble was beautifully woven in with Pen's own thought on the matter of herself and the years between her last visit with her blue-blood friend.

Though, considering her reputation and underlying sense of daring, I actually am, slightly, concerned for all that Penelo has planned for Larsa; wherever it shall ultimately land them both...

Regardless -this coming from the very cockles of my heart- I sincerely hope that this series is seen through, cause I'm one reviewer/reader that's here to stay!

(Oh, and sweet dreams to Basch! ;P)
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I loved Penelo's character in here. She was very well developed, and intriguing in a way that I had never really considered. I always imagined that she'd be a lot less naive in her older years, but Sugar Thighs? That was just great! Such innocence becoming practiced in debauchery... A really well planned development of character, I must say. And even though Larsa hasn't made an actual appearance yet, you've managed to give us a (frightening) glimpse into his pretty (and rather spiteful), royal head.

All in all, an excellent chapter, and I WILL be reading this, so please continue!

Rogue Daffodil

*_*
Karen Spade chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Will there be actual sex in this soon? And you totally got me at the beginning. I thought she was already going to sleep with Larsa there!
Falily chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Too lazy to log-in but I need to favorite this. This is very good, very funny, very well written and I want to see the sparks fly when Penelo finally meets Larsa. Update soon!
Shadow2485 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
very good i like this couple
Aeris chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
My god, you two just LOVE to put Penelo in these tense situations, don't you! You're both such sadistic writers but so good at ratcheting up the suspense as well. This chapter made me laugh but it also made me wince as well. But I'm glad to see the Penelo you're writing certainly seems more than strong enough to bear up with any of the burdens you might place upon her. She doesn't seem the sort to wilt anytime soon.
Eni chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Weird time to put this up during mid-terms but I like this so far. Your Penelo is really intriguing and tougher than I expected but it's a nice change from the shrinking violet she's usually portrayed as. And are we going to see more of Larsa's POV next or jump to seeing Penelo's meeting with Larsa? And what's the deal with the Rozarrian emperor? I'm confused about whether he's a real villain or a misguided boy in love. In any case, Penelo sure can pick them now...