Reviews for Stellar
Reclusive Owl chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Inner Fangirl: *begins twichting horribly* Su-spence too-much *Passes out from the pressure*
Reason: Hmm... I don't know whether to thank you for putting HER out of commission for me or to scream in frustration because now I have to deal with the Muse ranting and raving while trying to fix the Fangirl... but great job with the story anyway. *sighs and begins to drag Fangirl away*
Muse: I LOVE IT!
Jenny Phantom chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon!
Polska-1999 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
I loved it and Please update soon!
HalfafanD chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Good story, but you have to finish. This is getting good!
Lady Merp chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Relly good story so far I would go back and check spelling and such though please update soon can't wait to see what happens! -CC
StereKlaine chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
i sooo happy you finally updated! cant wait for more!
StereKlaine chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
OMG can you please update soon? i really want to read the ending!
StereKlaine chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
HURRY UP AND POST CHAPTER 12! love it! 3
StereKlaine chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
omg im loving this story! i cant wait to read the next chapter! hope its out soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 4/10/2010

Cujo should either show up & kick Sirius's butt or Sirius turns against Nocturne.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Another awesome chapter, Nocturne is one of fav characters. :D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
great story. keep writing. update soon. I can't wait to read more! This is getting interesting. Be funny if he kept that power and when he does get out have a scene with Skulker.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
hey!

hmm...idk if i saw that coming...i had a feeling the lady bug was important in some way...

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
truephan chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Nice chappie, with some nice light suspense, though I wonder about the characters' intellect when they feel they can so blithely and blindly play at Nocturne's castle. Makes me also wonder, then, how they have managed to survive as long as they have!

I liked Nocturne's book. Very interesting. And you gave a nice description of Nocturne's castle.

Hm...cliffhanger of doom? Glad you are all atwitter about that, but I don't find it a cliffhanger of doom. More of a revelation of suprise. But glad to see you happy about that. I knew the ladybug had something to do about something,(I thought it was some kind of spy) but was surprised as to what you decided to give its significance. I like that twist, but, again, was surprised at the news vs. feeling fretfully anxious about it.

Overall, nice job. truephan
randomgirl chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Cool! This is a really interesting story. Very unique. I hope you update it soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »