Reviews for One Last Try
Irie27 chapter 5 . 5/1
Oh God, I'm having a good laugh out of this!
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 10 . 3/14
Ok...so, I normally totally disregard time-travel fics; however, I chose to read yours. And I have to say that I am exceedingly happy that I did. Love the story... Chuckles galore. It's always a good thing when Harry drives Severus insane!
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I think Harry and Luna have just thoroughly traumatized Severus.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Moron and Clever? What are Nargles then? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
LOL. Harry's isn't alone, I admitted that my house choice would also be heavily influenced by my favorite color. I'd have chosen Huppplepuff because they're the only house with the color black.. but then, it's black AND yellow. So I'd opt for Slytherin. Such elegant colors. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Wow. I love the trio you chose! I've always thought there were too many red heads in HP. I'm extremely pleased to have two blondes and a raven head to form this alliance. I think, they fit more of the Golden trio moniker..xD

Luna and Draco, two of my most favorite characters aside from Severus! XD
hpfanscs chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
I enjoyed the humor in your story. It was great while it lasted.
Zyenna chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Oh goodness... This is great! I love it! I can't wit to see what craziness happen next!
Sirene chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
Lol this is really funny
but how did harry get the alkohol, I thought he looks like an elevenyear old? Aging portion perhaps?
evil older sister chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
I really do love this story. Particularly how you are beginning to portray Dumbledore. for all that this is meant to be a humorous piece those few lines about him in this chapter has to be one of the more realistic portrayals I have seen.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Love it, Hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I get that Dudley is a fucking ball of grease and should die, but Harry is a grown ass man. He should be more responsible and less petty. In doing what he is, he's stooped to their level
FalconLux chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
I am very ill today, but I did want to mention this story had me laughing out loud and forgetting how horrible I feel for a little while. So thank you for sharing.
Alexibia chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Still had fun laughing uncontrollably. The way you write is so dramatically whimsical and adorable. It very much appeals to me. Thank you for this, regardless of its unfinished state. It is something I have read more than once and enjoyed even more than the first time. _
godess bubbles chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Is Harry on top? I hope so! Update soon! Oh will the trio randomly appear on Hermione's house...That will be hilarious!Update soon!What happened to Neville?