Reviews for True Love
What happens to Victoria?
BakaKoneko-chan3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Type your review here...
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Good story. I, like others I'm sure, wonder what would have happened if Victoria hadn't shown up and Victor decided to go through with this, starting from Emily finishing her vows. Now while she's excited that she'll finally be with him, she's also worried about him, and I think it kills her (no pun intended! XD) to still go through and kill Victor since she truly loves him by now. And then once he is dead, she gets the reassurance from him since he cannot turn back now. But he assures her that he is sure, so then they share their first kiss as husband and wife.

I had pictured them having some kind of party for the couple if the wedding had happened, and now they can make a toast and celebration to the newlyweds. But if they wanted to be alone, what better place for Victor and Emily to be than the piano? Man, I love that scene of their piano duet! :D The moment when their notes formed a perfect harmony could have been a good way of showing that they were meant to be together.

This is really good for a possible aftermath had they gotten married. I do think the film ended the way it should have, but I still like moments of Victor and Emily as a couple, most especially with how well they played the piano together. And while I believe that he loved her, he still loved Victoria more. And Emily loved Victor, too, which is why she gave him up and let Victoria have him. That sacrifice of his happiness before her own showed that love. It was sad in the film that she never lived her dream, but she was able to move on and find peace, so she'd be happy just like Victor and Victoria would be. :)
Triteia624 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love this ending much better than the original. You add such great detail.
Puritina chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. I also think that he should have married Emily, nothing against Victoria but I just think that they would be better.
32NightLights chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love this story. I hate Victoria SO much. Emily's the right one for Victor. I noticed that at the end of the movie, when he wanted to die, he had completely forgotten about Victoria...xD I love this couple. Nice job. 3
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
yay I like this ending much beter :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aww. I like it. :)
Gae-ta chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh, this one was so sweet, bravo!
CarsonRae chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aw how cute

this is adorable

*sniffles*

well written though some details may have made it better
anditsalottery chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AW!So cute!
x-bellatrix-black-x chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet, so sweet! I saw it and was very annoyed when Victoria showed up. Why couldn't she have just stayed put - let the poor Corpse Bride have her dream!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw, it's so cute!

“Now, my friends, I now pronounce you corpse and corpse. You may now kiss the corpse.” I giggled when I read this XD
Khaleesi's Fyre chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Dude...I got Corpse Bride for Easter too! /Happydances around the room/ And I also happen to be a total VictorxEmily nut! I never liked that ending...dude! High five! /dances happily around the room again/

Pardon my enthusiasm. _ lol!