Reviews for One Real Fantasy
UncottonlyCotton chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Sorry to ruin the moment between them but... Donnie's very OOC here o_o

There is no way don will ever like the song because the real donnie actually likes metal. It's his real genre. I love what you wrote but it isn't accurate because of that one little flaw . ... His music taste.

Maybe next time, write one based on song by a metal band, heavy metal etc. THEN it would be more believable :D

Just writing opinions xD No flame intended.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw, i really like this one. very cute.
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Yes! April and Don pairings. I'm slowly coming to enjoy these! (I'm more of a April/Raph fangirl) but any human pairing for the boys I like because they need love too. I could picture this in my mind. I could see Don and April dancing and I swear I got teary eyed darn it. Well, it's just been one of those days for me and your fics are making it much better!
morning sun chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Holy hell!

Geez, this was great. One of the best Don/April's out there. Believable and sweet and just a bit angsty... how a Don/April pairing should be. :)

And it was beautifully written as well. You have a great talent, and it makes me want to go take a look at your other fic's.

Wonderful job, I loved it!
princessebee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
when did you upload all this fic? I swear I didn't get the alerts.

"only slightly coated in a thin breath of grey dust"

this line leapt out of me. Is pretty.

I like that this is romance sans angst - it's cute as pie and I had a big grin on my face whole way through.

I also appreciate the detail of the dirty hair. It's unexpected, and real - not just that dirty hair happens, but that it would appeal to someone for a specific reason. Emotionally, it's authentic.
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw, that was so bittersweet!
Dart Black chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG! This was SO cute! I almost died! Oh My Gosh! *dies of cuteness*
antiHEROine82 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh, Miss Angeli, you dunno how excited I was when I got the alert that you posted a new story! OMG, this was adorable. I'm not an April fan by any means but I liked this alot. It reminds me of a scene in my fic b/c my character's a dancer and I always wondered about the boys dancing since they *are* teenagers.

a beat slip away too quickly, the moment passing like sand through his fingers.- God, I loved this line.

It's a short story but it was so touching due to your always brilliant writing! I'm glad you did a Don fic, though I wasn't expecting it at all. More oneshots, please! I miss your work!
ashdemon chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow. I will never see Don in the same light again.
KameTerra chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Heh, so Don likes April dirty, huh? ;)

Very sweet, Tori. Donny's Boy did you a favor requesting this!

Cheers,

KameTerra
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
*is still squeeing*

I love the bit about dirty hair. It's, like, anti-romance. :) Seriously, though, it's cute without being cliche. And it rings true - I could see Don, or a man or woman in general, liking that. It's a great little detail.

I love that we don't have April's point of view. I think that sort of forces us to even more deeply identify with Don in the story. To feel his apprehension, his giddiness, his joy. He shines like the sun in this story, and it would have been a shame to eclipse that with another point of view, I think.

I love that this is a self-contained moment. There's no promise of anything more to come, really - and in this story, you made me LIKE that. It's realistic, too. In a life like his, Don doesn't have real security or long-term prospects for happiness. He and his brothers will probably die young and die violently. Which makes this moment beautiful and Don's joyous seizing of this moment even more beautiful.

Also? "His entire world tilted." What a perfect endcap to that paragraph.

Also? Did I mention I liked the part about dirty hair? Oh, I did? Well, I still like it. :)

This was a beautiful little moment plucked out of time. Thank you very much for this story.
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
aw..I liked this little piece _ How sweet that Don loves her dirty hair and PJ's..heh.
Lola Hard chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh. Oh! So sweet _ So touching, and dream-like. Donnie is so cute in his gentle infatuation, and it was so HIM to feel things like these and think thoughts like these. And April - go girl, you know you want it :D I'd like to think that this is only a beginning of something bigger between the two of them :)

~Lola
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh, I like this. It's so real, somehow. April is teasing enough without her seeming to do it on purpose, and Donnie is delightfully boyish and real. The part about the song coming to an end to quickly is exactly the feeling you get when you're dancing with the person you care about the most, and are uncertain when you'll get another chance. It took my breath away that you'd managed to capture it so clearly. Wonderful, wonderful, job.
Deana chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Adorable story! Reminded me of when I used to be a Police Explorer, and was in puppy-love with this cute cop, lol...one day, he asked me to play a hostage in a little drama for a police academy class, and after it was over, he kissed me on the cheek...I almost died, LOLOL! ;)