Reviews for The Will to Live
ChibiBakaYaoiLover chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
This fic is awesome:)
sami1010220 chapter 20 . 4/1/2011
Interesting fic. I had kind of hoped the relationship between L and Raito would be a bit more…tangible, before he got taken away, and all the drama started. They didn’t really have a lot to build on. also, what was up with toki? She briefly appeared in one or two chapters, and all of a sudden she’s part of their family? So yeah, I guess what I’m trying to say is that I wish the plot had been a little more slow, or that the chapters were a little more detailed. But overall, great job. I felt so bad for Raito all the time! lol.

Btw, I just had to ask: where did you get your profile pic? It’s SO hot! *drools*
icywarm chapter 20 . 11/1/2010
If u ever saw bleach, u would no tha ichigo is a name for males and females. Female meaning strawberry male meaning number one protectoe. Awsome story though. Sorry for ranting.
kurosaki9 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
lol Like my friend told me to think of a Pink Elephant and say it out loud as if talking to a person and then TADA no sneezing! I was skeptical at first but then I just stared at her. She was friggin smiling. the meanie... I wonder why it works though...

and dun dun DUN! Light! don't worry, Light, L's coming to the rescue But I do wonder where you are going with this story... imma go find out right now though hehehe
Fadey chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
O.o weird name for a sequel... But great story:D I loved the part when Raito was throwing pillows at Ryuk:)
freefall-gypsy chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
Kya so awesome

you know i look like L at the moment Panda XD

anywayz that's not important

Question do you think that Matsuda or as i call him Matsu-chan or after reading your story Love-Guru has C.A.P.D (Central Auditory Processing Disorder) I have C.A.P.D myself the conection Between the Left Lobe and The Right Lobe is Faulty XD

Anywayz I just Want to say Great Work
Solace in Sleep chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
I love this story! That was very cute how the baby's named Ichigo. I liked the ending line. It made me laugh. Now on to the sequel! -runs away-
tarokagami chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
um... Misa isnt smart enuff to kno when light is "cheating". she just aint
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love it!
Ravens Bane chapter 20 . 3/13/2009
Lovels this story X3

Its amazingly written, with a good plot.

Nyu
angellovedark chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
Love your fic. please write the sequel soon.
sayuri2023 chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
This was so sweet. At times I felt some portions were rushed up; neverthless; it was good. The ending was adorable; baby Ichigo might turn out to be L's heir after all!

Please; write more _
Sin Angel chapter 20 . 12/31/2008
hi

your story is great!

but i have a few questions...

first, what happened with raitos family? i mean hies sis and mother?

and did anybody know about B before? L not included ;)

but its really cute that L cuddle with raito and ruffle his hair

is the Death note still there or how could raito keep his memory about it? i thoughed its destroyed?

maybe you could write another story about L x Raito

wish you a happy new year and much luck for everything you want to do ;)

your Angel
Light's Devil chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
Nice ending.

I enjoyed this fanfiction the whole time. Nice work
Light's Devil chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
Raito is the first to confess. Interesting.

This is an interesing fanfiction. I'm enjoying it so far.