Reviews for Fascia
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my- you- this-... Aaaaaah!
AF'S H EGJ'S KEBSBK
RKF22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
great job loved it
Magictales123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Cute
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It was all an act? ... Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I only wish it was canon.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
lol, pretty good, I couldn't help but laugh.
KaUiA chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
simple yet nice!

I love your oneshots
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LMFAOO! AHAHAH!

OMFG THAT WAS GENIUS! GENIUS, I TELL YOU! AHAHA! Short, but sweet. DEFINITELY SWEET. Oh my, I'm still laughing! They're smart, those two! Hahaha! I really thought that they were fighting until the ending...

omg...Tear pounced. LOL HOW FUNNY!

Love the fic :D Very funny...-snorts and snickers-
huhuhohohoasfa chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I can so imagine it right now..

Luke suddenly wants to have sex.

Hate sex.

HAHAHAHA. 3

Im so perverted. HAHAHAHA.
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
* blinkblink * I definitely wasn't expecting that.

Wow, that was pretty good. The way you added Guy in without even really adding him was really well done.

That was cute. LOL

Keep Writing! I'm gonna go check out your profile~!

~Nexus
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Once again, cute and funny. Admittedly I'm more a fan of the stories where things are like this and then it's revealed that the hating is convincing lie... but that's just me and you can't always get what you want. I like it. The arguing seems very... in character is probably the best term... and your descriptions of Guy are just funny... though I bet Jade has them figured out. Nice work.
Shining Flame Luke chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Let me continue this story!-grin evilly-

-Luke kissed her back with passion and holding her weight he gently position her in the bridal style in his arms. He then bring the melodist to his bed and-

continue this with your imagination!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ahaha, Poor Guy! you sure tortured him enough by the yelling. and then somebody check Tear room only to find it empty, with the owner being in another room!
Spartan-3x13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh LOL. They're too embarrassed to actually be a couple in the presence of friends.

I love it. Nice job! _ FAVE!
GinIchimaru321 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
O.o You know, that would seriously explain a lot of those moments where you think that they're gonna do something then the screen blacks out...
FoenFyre chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...I really did not expect the end. Who knew that Tear could be so...outgoing?

I like the idea that Luke's change could not have been so complete in such a small time as the game depicted.

How can you put Guy in such torture? Why don't you just have Natalia jump him so he can get some ~lovin'~? You seem so fond of that idea in you comments...

What would be perfect: Jade with Guy making a comment about said situation, hinting that he knows what's happening; or him walking past them acting like animals but acting as if its a daily occurance (which it does seem like...).

Funny!