Reviews for A Wish
Sahara1256 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That's a really neat beginning. I never wondered what it would be like to actually be transported there until I read this xD

I'm gonna keep reading, keep up the good work

~Sahara
9TailedFox chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Greatings from the 9TailedFox.

I belive i started reading this a long time ago when you first started and can't remember why I stopped, but I'm glade I started again. Anyway, I don't know how much you have improved seeing as you already have 13 chapters up so I'm going to wait until then before gioving to much advice.

For now though I would just say that you need to slow down and really make sure everything flows because its a little choppy in places. Other than that there are you standard grammer errors that come with every fic, lol.

Well, keep up the good work and I'll be around. If you can find the time, please check out my story, "Legacy of Heroes" it also has a deep connection between earth and zi. Until next time,

9TailedFox.
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 33 . 11/26/2008
That was a great ending to a great story! I loved it! :D

Take care and I hope you don't stop posting stories,

-SugarLandBabyGirl
NeoAurora chapter 33 . 11/25/2008
I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry. Vega is Raven's son, how interesting. Very nice. I have to say, this fic was incredible. If I was some type of mutant human, four thumbs up. I can't wait for you to right another Zoids Fic.

-ChicagoBears23
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 33 . 11/24/2008
Ahh... that was so good! I cant believe its over! It was such a good and fitting ending, too... I loved that last sentence, it just tied everything together perfectly! I really loved it, but I cant believe its over so soon. I loved every moment of it, Lexii! Im so happy their together and happy! It makes me all happy and giggly inside! XD Heh. Anyway, this has been such a great fic! I hope you stick around the Zoids section awhile! I cant wait for the next amazing Zoids fic from you! And congrats! ;D
amethyst stone chapter 33 . 11/24/2008
What a cute way to end a very good story! I don't think there was anything wrong with it at all! I am still trying to grasp the fact that the story is over as well! It was no problem at all staying with you, in fact, I should be thanking you for continuing with this story and not giving up!

A sold ending to a solid story.
Katya K chapter 32 . 11/22/2008
hahah you better be updating as soon as you can! I can't get over the fact that this story just has one more chapter left and it is done already!
HottieItalianGirl chapter 32 . 11/22/2008
Aw this was so cute.

I am really happy you didn't have Seto go all cold on him and threat to have a law suite against him. hahaa Keep going, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the epilogue!
amethyst stone chapter 32 . 11/22/2008
wo

An update! This is just too cute for it's own good. Keep up the fantastic work!
Mizz Danii chapter 32 . 11/21/2008
YES! You finally updated!

This was so cute, you don't have any idea! I am so happy Raven and Alexandra are back once again. This is so good. I can't wait to see how you are going to do the epilogue!
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 32 . 11/21/2008
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue. :)

Take care,

-SugarLandBabyGirl
NeoAurora chapter 32 . 11/21/2008
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo! One of the best love stories I have ever read. This was beyond excellent. No doubt, if this was a movie. Academy Award for Best Picture. Hmm, at least Seto took it like a man, and not try to fight Raven. I liked the male-cat fight near the beginning. Very nice. Welp, can't wait for the Epilogue.

_

Also, I've add a good number of chapters to; Zoids: The Shadow Deathsaurer. I hope you can check them out.

_

Once again: Bravo, Bravo!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 32 . 11/20/2008
Ahh! This was so cute! I loved it! Im so happy Raven and Alexandria are back together at last! Im so happy! XD

Thank you so much for coming back and updating! Are you going to repost "Now and Forever", cuz I love that fic! ;P

This was really really good! I cant wait for the next one! Please update soon! XD

(Btw, in your absence, I continued and added a new chapter to "Lost", updated "To Save a Raven", and a few others. Please R & R when you get a chance! ;D)
HottieItalianGirl chapter 31 . 10/28/2008
Probably one of the best endings I have read for this story so far. Seto is going to go all out on Raven, I just know it!
Mizz Danii chapter 31 . 10/27/2008
OH MY GOD!

The ending is amazing to this!

I am dying from suspence over here! You have to update this soon! Seto isn't going to be happy at all. It's definately going to be an all out brawl.