Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Katz4 chapter 10 . 4/12
That wasn't a ride, that was the biggest, most vertigo inducing rollercoaster 6-Flags has or ever will build.

Wanna go again?
Katz4 chapter 4 . 4/12
Oh my Gods. I love this story, it is so so so so so sos sos ossoso so funny, It never gets old! Would that I had your imagination!
BlueSonic15 chapter 10 . 4/11
Wait if shadow is both a girl and boy then he can have a baby right... Anyways LOVE the story and like the twists never saw those coming!
PureAwesomeness101 chapter 1 . 2/26
I LOVE this so far!
Divine Angle chapter 10 . 2/24
This was a fantastic story. One of those ones I read well before actually making my own account, and the humor in this one inspired my own attempts at humor.

It's a fantastic parody, a great read, and I enjoyed every moment. Giggle fits were a constant for me in reading this story. I'm not a fan of Sonadow, but you somehow made me appreciate it.

I would give a detailed review, explaining exactly how I feel about everything, and giving tips to help improve you as a writer in general. But, honestly, it's been too long since this was posted. You've likely improved with time since this was a thing, like a fine wine.

And, you've received over 200 reviews that likely gave better advice than I could.

So, instead of that, I'll tell you that I love this fic, it makes me laugh like crazy, and that I'll be adding it to my favorite list to read it all again next year.

Happy posting.
Sonshadsilv chapter 10 . 2/20
Claps so loudly the world starts shaking
Sonshadsilv chapter 8 . 2/19
Dun...DUN...DDDDUUUUUUNNNNNNlol
Sonshadsilv chapter 5 . 2/19
I know who the starfish Dooms Eye!,! Lol.
Sonshadsilv chapter 4 . 2/19
WAIT...shadow is a GIRL?!or is it that the fairy-people thought he was a girl?
Sonshadsilv chapter 1 . 2/19
Omg this story is one BILLION times BETTEr Than the ones in DEVIANTART!
This literally had me giggling like a child xD this was so weird but wonderful and I just loved it, good job :D
RibbbonRevoltion chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Best Sonic fic I've ever read so far. Although it would've been nice if the wedding was also included.
RibbonRevolution chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I am sooooo loving this!
RibbonRevolution chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Nonononono things are looking bad! I loved the ending though. I literally laughed a little at, "Isn't that great?!"
RibbonRevolution chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
This is fantastic. This chapter is killing me. You know a fic is good when you choose to read it instead of sleep!