Reviews for Once Upon A Time
sleepysonicfanfreak chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
Wow. That is literally what comes to mind. I'm don't fancy the Sonic and Shadow ship, or even ships in general; but I have fallen in love with your stories (Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart) which made me fall in love with your personality that shines in your writing. The comedy, descriptive writing style, and other characteristics that makes you lovable, intrigued me to continue reading. I never thought I would enjoy a sonadow fan fiction, but you made the impossible, possible. Even though this might seem like some random sugarinduced idea, you made it amazing. Welp... This is a long review... On an older story... Anyway, I just want to let you know how awesome I think you are (you are actually one of my inspirations), and I look forward for what you have in store for us in the future! (Which will be more about the shenanigans of a certain blue hedgehog with a fire on his chest, I winkaggressive eyebrow wiggle*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Lol, realize this thing is like seven years old but after reading just the first chapter I had to say something! This is just about the funniest thing ever and I'm soooo glad I found it! Omg I'm gonna read it all right now.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
I died at the part with omega good story
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
:D
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Kind of... unique?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
What? a single hoverskate? LOL...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Good work here!
Chearry23 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
OMG OMG OMG- about thirty minutes later :) !
Thats was so cool . Like really fantastic. Good details and adding grammar and adding forgotten characters like atwon-( to lasy to actually spell the name right :0) sighs. Anyways good job and keep making stories like because your really good at it but I started to get confused at the end ( chapter 9-10, like in the middle of chapter ten) also I probably got confused since ive bern reading this for about a hour or :-)... ( sorry for bad grammar, rushing/) anyways good job and go SONADOW OR.. I believe its shanic, donno /...okay 9.3 for rating and GREAT JOB!

Ps. Sorry for writing alot, great job though and keep writing. )
TheBlurredLine23 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Welp, I'll just say up front that I'm not a fan of Sonadow... But somehow this story made its way onto my favorites. ;) Why? Because your humor and characterization make up for it. Having read both "Burning Arrow" and "Life" (sorry for not reviewing the latter, it's going on my to-do list)... Well, I thought I'd give this one a shot. And I'm glad I did. XD

One of my main things against Sonadow is that it's OOC. But here, in this "crackpot of a story", as you put it, you've still kept them pretty much true to their canon selves. While I kinda went "eeehhhhokayskip" to the sensuous parts (I don't read romance, period), I could hardly put the rest of it down because of the hilarity. I'd quote them but there are simply too many...!

In short, your writing is simply awesome and I'll be a fan so long as you keep writing!

-TheBlurredLine23
SonadowADDICTION chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
That. Was. Just... Wow! Amazing.. Whole new meaning to Cinderella. Ha! I really laughed at Silver finally figuring it all out.. And who would've thought Eyeleen would fall in love with Froggy. *sigh* I feel content. You're a great writer...
Katz4 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
That wasn't a ride, that was the biggest, most vertigo inducing rollercoaster 6-Flags has or ever will build.

Wanna go again?
Katz4 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Oh my Gods. I love this story, it is so so so so so sos sos ossoso so funny, It never gets old! Would that I had your imagination!
BlueSonic15 chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Wait if shadow is both a girl and boy then he can have a baby right... Anyways LOVE the story and like the twists never saw those coming!
PureAwesomeness101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015