Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Lol, realize this thing is like seven years old but after reading just the first chapter I had to say something! This is just about the funniest thing ever and I'm soooo glad I found it! Omg I'm gonna read it all right now.
I died at the part with omega good story
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/9
:D
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Kind of... unique?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
What? a single hoverskate? LOL...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Good work here!
Chearry23 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
OMG OMG OMG- about thirty minutes later :) !
Thats was so cool . Like really fantastic. Good details and adding grammar and adding forgotten characters like atwon-( to lasy to actually spell the name right :0) sighs. Anyways good job and keep making stories like because your really good at it but I started to get confused at the end ( chapter 9-10, like in the middle of chapter ten) also I probably got confused since ive bern reading this for about a hour or :-)... ( sorry for bad grammar, rushing/) anyways good job and go SONADOW OR.. I believe its shanic, donno /...okay 9.3 for rating and GREAT JOB!

Ps. Sorry for writing alot, great job though and keep writing. )
TheBlurredLine23 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Welp, I'll just say up front that I'm not a fan of Sonadow... But somehow this story made its way onto my favorites. ;) Why? Because your humor and characterization make up for it. Having read both "Burning Arrow" and "Life" (sorry for not reviewing the latter, it's going on my to-do list)... Well, I thought I'd give this one a shot. And I'm glad I did. XD

One of my main things against Sonadow is that it's OOC. But here, in this "crackpot of a story", as you put it, you've still kept them pretty much true to their canon selves. While I kinda went "eeehhhhokayskip" to the sensuous parts (I don't read romance, period), I could hardly put the rest of it down because of the hilarity. I'd quote them but there are simply too many...!

In short, your writing is simply awesome and I'll be a fan so long as you keep writing!

-TheBlurredLine23
SonadowADDICTION chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
That. Was. Just... Wow! Amazing.. Whole new meaning to Cinderella. Ha! I really laughed at Silver finally figuring it all out.. And who would've thought Eyeleen would fall in love with Froggy. *sigh* I feel content. You're a great writer...
Katz4 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
That wasn't a ride, that was the biggest, most vertigo inducing rollercoaster 6-Flags has or ever will build.

Wanna go again?
Katz4 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Oh my Gods. I love this story, it is so so so so so sos sos ossoso so funny, It never gets old! Would that I had your imagination!
BlueSonic15 chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Wait if shadow is both a girl and boy then he can have a baby right... Anyways LOVE the story and like the twists never saw those coming!
PureAwesomeness101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I LOVE this so far!
Divine Jack chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
This was a fantastic story. One of those ones I read well before actually making my own account, and the humor in this one inspired my own attempts at humor.

It's a fantastic parody, a great read, and I enjoyed every moment. Giggle fits were a constant for me in reading this story. I'm not a fan of Sonadow, but you somehow made me appreciate it.

I would give a detailed review, explaining exactly how I feel about everything, and giving tips to help improve you as a writer in general. But, honestly, it's been too long since this was posted. You've likely improved with time since this was a thing, like a fine wine.

And, you've received over 200 reviews that likely gave better advice than I could.

So, instead of that, I'll tell you that I love this fic, it makes me laugh like crazy, and that I'll be adding it to my favorite list to read it all again next year.

Happy posting.