Reviews for A Series for the Muses
Nozume chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Hikage: Arn't muses the greatest thing ever? They're there whenever you need to relieve stress!

Kagome: Ya... About that.

XANXUS (From the anime/ manga Katekyou Hitman Reborn): I don't remember agreeing to be your muse.

Hikage: You don't?

Gazille (From the manga Fairy Tail): You agreed after she told you she would make a story about you defeating Tsuna.

XANXUS: ...

Hikage: Oi, don't look at me like that!

Kagome: Anyways, really hope you update soon KYN!

Gazille: Hn, good luck on posting the rest of your stories...
amanda chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
your stories are great! please keep writting your stories... *jumps up and down. Itachi, Sesshomaru, and Hiei roll their eyes at me*
zoey tamagachi chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Haha I luv torturing my muses also lol

Itachi: . . .

Aww Don't be Like that Itachi-sama!

Itachi: -glars-

Umm... er well haha i love this tortru them sum more KYN!

Itachi: -whispers- can't belive she did that to him -shivers-

What do u mean Itach-sama?

Itachi: u almost killed Yusuke!

um well he deserved it! he dyed my hair pink and he kno I don't like that color!

Itachi: -shivers-
Dark Angelic Messanger chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
yay. i like sesshomaru -turns to picture and drools-
hieikag chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
yo gome-chan! haha,poor alucard n youko,serves em right for staling the cookies tho! lol,i actually thought u were seariouse bout posting our conversation tho!
S. T. Nickolian chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
ROFL! I don't even WANT to know what KYN did to her muses as punishment. (*shudder*Roaches...*shudder*) Well, serves them right for stealing good cookies! Too bad I can't have any. T-T Great job! Hilarity ensues!
Beautiful Phantom chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
:3 Poor bastards. Well, I hope to see you soon on IM, 'kay?

-Beau Phan
Beautiful Phantom chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Cute! Hey, do you mind if I write one for your cute collection with me and my new muses? I wanted to try to write about them and you and your own muses... ; I need to write something to get rid of my interrupted writer's block for my Blue Ash Dawn... Just a short and silly one, so you can write in your soon-to-be update stories.
Bloody Rose 2 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
it needs more C..H..A..P..T..R..S!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
*falls off chair laughing head off.* great story. keep writing.
Higurashi-Uchiha Kagome chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
xD

Sorry I haven't reviewed for a long time, my email is loaded!

Alucard scared of a roach!

xD
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
hee hee...maybe they were VAMPIRE Roaches! *snickers* Or maybe Youko planted it. XD

Love this still.
Serenity Dinago chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
um i no this isn't your storie line but can you bring kagome back with sesshomaru they make a hot 2some and have youkodo some thig please i love the series of muses and would like to read more please update soon or i will cry i am crying right now caz my dog got to my youko pillow
noongunfight chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Just funny! Thanks for the update, you've made my day!
squeefan chapter 4 . 4/15/2008