Reviews for Take Me or Leave Me
Disable chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
there will always be women in rubber flirting with me!
Elle-oh-Elle chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Please continue, I love this~
Troublesome girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i loved this fic and the musical! keep writing!
Patsy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
aww...I thought it was cute...

very sweet...there aren't enough Nao/Tomoe on here!

...*idea* :)
20Below chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I loved the very last sentence. The whole fic was very smirk-worthy, nice work.
annie chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It wasn't bad at all , I really liked it , besides I waited for so long to read a fanfiction with an other nao pairing than natnao, so thanx ;-)

and please continue
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I can't understand why you hate this story, I rather like it. In fact, please feel free to write more "bad" stories. Especially with sane Tomoe, there aren't enough of those 'round here. In my opinion, this story was handled very well and I sincerly hope you find it in your heart to make another chapter.

P.S. Enjoy your spring break!
ShotgunNeko chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
"take me for what i am, who i was meant to be"

lol i loved it

the joanne/maureen fight/spiel is one of my fave parts of rent...and i think it fit naomoe very well.

i have paired nao with everyone under the sun except tomoe cuz i think she's evil LOL ...but you made me re-think that...maybe she's just misunderstood hehehe

"and if you give a damn baby, take me or L-L-L-leave me!"

keep writing

:) ShotgunNeko
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hehe, i cant stop giggling. XD I like da part where Tomoe almost says "i love you" but instead says "i love the sex" xP Ooh, i actually winced at dat part and was like, "daayuum! dat stung"

lol It looks like the ppl like it, babe! Nice going n i like this part of Rent, haha. Of course, the one scene with "Moo with me!" cracks me up too! XD N i cant wait till u update Forecast! No rush tho, take ur time beautiful! Great job, ur rly awesome at writing!

-love u, naomi-koi~! D
Rudos chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
please, continue this story. it's interesting.
Dream chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I didn't think I would like this pairing but I DO!

if you want continue this it'll be really cool , but plese don't let Nao do it with Natsuki.
NoserName chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Its not garbage. Its probably the first story featuring a non-disposable Tomoe I've read in a long time. Oh! and did I mention you created a new pairing?
Kapleon chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Lol. That was interesting. Good job. :)
Uchiha-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I'm so tempted to call this pair Namoe or NaoMoe XD Which also means Nao is moe. hahaa

Fantastic! I love all Nao related stuff. She's a good kid. XD

Write more!
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i liked it,i like the nao tomoe pairing