Reviews for For His Rose
allythehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I read this and thought ADORABLE
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ever had that moment when you read something so sweet that you have an inner struggle to "contain your inner fangirl"? That's what this story did to me. It was well written, it followed the previous stories with ease and was told elegantly! Great story; we need more amazing SilvAmy writers!
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was totally AWESOME!
windsister chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Squee! So fun and sweet!
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
XD

I sure like your stories!
Puzzlechu chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
ohh that was such a lovely trilogy..er.. quadrulogy?

...

story, yeah

but why didnt u do it in chapters?

in any case I LOVED IT x3!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I haven't read a Sliver and Amy in forever so THIS IS AWESOMENESS!
NaruAngel chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh my god I absolutely LOVE your writing style. This story was so so so adorable. My favorite Silvamy fic
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw, that's so sweet! Another lovely addition to your "series", and this time it's a happy story! Silver is so cute when he doesn't get what's going on, and I love how you protrayed his hate for injustice. But most of all, the idea of Silver being Sonic's cousin is gold! Great job!

crimson-obsidian-rose
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AW _ I didn't think it was corny at all! They finally admitted it! WAHWOAH! And the way that they did it was just so adorable I actually let out a fangirl scream at that.

I absolutely loved the way you wrote this. i could imagine Amy being that angry with Silver just disappearing and all. I also liked how you went into a little depth about how Silver wanted to be better than Sonic for Amy. That is so like him!

This was an amazing installment to the SilvAmy series and I hope you keep on writing! (We need more SilvAmy stories anyways. Our fanbase it just so small.) I'll be waiting for the next piece eaggerly.

P.S: I will be updating Desert Storms in a while. Too many tests lately...
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww, more cuteness! I seriously love your Silvamy stories!

That Silver, always worrying people...*laughs*
shadowamypunk chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
oh that was really cute! i hope theres more!