Reviews for Meeting the Prince of Darkness
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Very good

I hope you continue and put more chapters

Keep up the great work
chacra chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
don't worry that chapter deserve only kind review! ah poor Yugi, he will be devored! (note the humour in it!)

yep, you really are "fidèle" to the movie! thank you for your hard work!

i have a question, does Yami exist in this "universe" or not? could be interesting to see how they will react to a vampire Yugi, especially as Lestat little brother! (as we all know that Lestat doesn't care about incest, 'cause well he had fuck his own mother Gabrielle when he transform her)

good luck! read you soon !
chacra chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
wow that is a great great beginning! hope you will finish it a day!

i just love Lestat! like you i don't tired of this movie! even if I prefer the book !

so good luck and hope you update soon!
FallenAngel Aurora chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Not the b**ch queen, Abi. Yami's too good for her, too sweet. She'll be diabetic after they're done. LOL I'm kidding, it sounds cool. You should try it. And please update soon, I'm loving this story!
tinkletimekelly chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Good chapter! Looking forward to the Next!
RuinzOfBlood chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like it. It's very interesting, in my opinion. Good job. Not trying to be a b*tch, but you do have some grammatical errors. Other than that, I really like it! )
twilightserius chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
um is lestat gay by any chance and where is yami and his friends that hes always with does he still have shadow powers
TsumikoHan chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Wow, a 'Vampire Chronicles'/Yugioh crossover..what's our world coming to. *LOL*, just kidding. It's very creative. And you stayed true to Lestat's "questionable" sexuality (as I like to call it), I definitely like that. Poor Yugi, he probably has no clue what he's in for.
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
So far so good. This is a pretty good story. Going to read the next chapter. C ya!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Okay, good start. Love Yugi centered stories. Off to read the next chapter. Later.
journey maker chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
WOW! This is one really good story.. I wonder if Lestat is going to make Yugi a vampire like himself so that they can be together forever? Please update when you can..
the little vampire lover chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
you are so cool keep up the good work oh and think for the cookie byee.
the little vampire lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love it plz update this fic real soon or i use my yu-gi-oh power on you do it update fast ok bye.