Reviews for Fate's Garden
Anon chapter 36 . 5/19
Ohy my gosh! Thank you for writing this!
RynnTynn chapter 36 . 3/15
This was soooooo good I could cry! The story was brilliant, wonderfully written and just so beautiful. I loved everything about it! It made me feel. Thank you for writing! It was excellent!
fullmetalwords chapter 36 . 6/3/2016
I hated that ending but I loved that ending and fuck you
Guest chapter 36 . 5/7/2016
This was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
It was a good idea... But I think it was just a little to... I don't know... Something was missing though... Still a good story though...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Rational lunacy... You are a GENIUS...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahahahaaaaaa! YESSSSSS! IT BEAUTIFUL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahahahaaaa!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hm... Let's see where this goes, shall we?
Lady Spain chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
Oh my god what an ending! Im crying
Morgana777 chapter 36 . 1/5/2015
Strangely beautiful and very poignant. It's really original too. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 36 . 10/10/2014
haha! how cute :)
good read
thanks for writing
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
:O
DrunkUnicorn chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
Wow... just wow. This story made me so happy it was soooo unique and different! Your ideas for the plot were amazing! And the ending was so sweet, I just wanted to cry.
RinneLin chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
... this is really one of the most unique stories I've read here on ff.

I like the concept of traveling between the worlds, learning something new in each of them and trying to do better. It is sad and sweet at the same time. I also like the in-between stories and how the worlds are very different from each other and they offer different lessons to learn and obstacles to overcome. I mean Naruto being the fox and Sasuke being the toddler is throwing the characters in situations they aren't accustomed, being all awkward and lost and confused and doing their best of the situation they are in.
You still kept their original personalities intact (well, at least in the beginning, when they were still bickering and arguing). I like how the whole story is centered on those two and it's basically seeking redemption.

like it a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I loved the fic up until this point. It was imaginative and a lot of fun. But now Naruto is ...a furry... and there's some quasi bestiality going on. Why did human Naruto have to turn into a fox and go all fox pimp by sleeping with anything that moves? I was just as disgusted as Sasuke when /the Naruto that we know/ started fucking that pink fox. (It's sort of acceptable when it's the other Naruto who did that in the past, but OUR Naruto?!)

And it doesn't help any that Naruto can turn back into a human and fucks Sasuke whenever he likes. (So he gets fox ass and Sasuke's ass any time he wants...) It's all just ...EW. It would have been fine if both Sasuke and Naruto were animals in this lifetime, or if only Naruto was the animal and they didn't have a sexual relationship, but you blurred the lines between animal and human and that's just gross.