Reviews for Learning To Breathe
wackynicolecsu chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
This is good, but I was wondering is this a Bella and Emmet story or is this a Bella and Edward story?
Leigh Caulder chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Wow I'm really enjoying this story. Hope Field school was fun, and hope you have great ideas for this story to come. ]
carolinainthesky chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
please, please continue this story! i'm in love already- i adore the friendship of emmett and bella, and your writing style is fantastic!
belovedbeauty chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
I...I...I want more! Now? ;D
tania19 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Hey I'm loving your story! Please don't tell me you

stopped writing it!Please Please Please

write some more.
pinkemotwilghtlover chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
you have a great stpry but please (please) update.
Magemaster chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Nice story. I like the Bella/Edward angst, nice change of pace from the usual. Ready to read more whenever you post it!
Kylelara chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
This fic is excellent! More soon please? I LOVE the Emmett-Bella friendship angle you took - its working wonderfully. Also nice and different how Bella and Edward AREN'T immediately falling for each other.
CDS1987 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
I truly adore this story. I think your Emmett's got to be one of the best I've ever read. He's usually just the character to always break the ice with some inappropriate, funny comment, and often comes off as depthless, childish and dumb. However yours I see clearly as the typical college guy who doesn't most things seriously (his studies mostly), but is also smart, funny and a good friend. His friendship with Bella is adorable and so well-written, I love how she seems to relax a bit around him, and how she might be a good influence to make him take himself more seriously.

And Edward... also another favorite. I can't say much cause it feels like he just made his presence known in the story, but it's hilarious how he and Bella have this silly hate thing going on. I can't wait to see when they get over the coffee incident and finally become the cute couple we all know and love (assuming this is a BxE fic). And when Bella FINALLY realizes she's being a doormat and dump Mike Newton. Ugh.

Anyway... I was wondering, do you plan on finishing this story? I understand that you might be uninspired or too busy to continue it for a while - real life DOES come first - but I've been hoping for an update since I got the alert from the last chapter - that was in the beginning of June, I think. I don't mean to preassure you at all, but I'd really like to know.

(It might be a good idea to put up an AN about this, so us fans stop bothering you with updates ;) )
ty101 chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
dude its october please update
ForeverWasteAway chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Not to be too annoying or anything, but... when are you going to update? :(

I'd forgotten what this story's about, lol. I had to reread it, so pleassee update before my short term memory loss kicks in!

xx.
star-chan89 chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
this story is very ineresting so far, I really like the way you've portrayed the characters. can't wait to see the story develop further. :)
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I LOVE LOVE Emmett. I love that he and the boys have a trampoline. The three guys' place reminds me of my boyfriend and his buddies from college (er, minus the mess).

Bella's spectacular acts of clumsiness are great. She's not just clumsy, she's spectacularly so! :D
dollegirl chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
END OF JULY? Oh my hell...I just stumbled onto this today & just caught your author's note. DAMN! Ok, so I hope that you're serious about working on it in a notebook & that you will be writing SEVERAL more chapters when you return. Stupid Mike needs to go...I come very close to slapping my computer screen when he's inserted in the story.

The end of this rambling thought is that I LOVE your story & can't wait to read more. But end of July? I gotta find another hobby...
Maxegirl1313 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008