Reviews for Revival
Bring out the next one!
d011 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
It's really good...Please update? :D
SinfulNekoRose chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Aw, pleaase make everything happy again! WAH! *sniff* W-will they be a happy couple?
Okarilia chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
how dare you? ò_ó

how dare you to not continue it? xDD

please go ahead! :D
SASORIDEIDARA chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
oh i lovedidid it!please update soon!
black55widow chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
This is a very interesting story.
XxTacoNikkixX chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
That came from new moon didn't it :O *probablynot*
this be a dead account chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Awwh! D: This is so sweet. Poor Sasori. hahaha, he killed his and Deidara's love child. XDD And awwh, he forgot to remove the tear ducts! Yay! I love the way you describe his dissection. D Heehee. Andd that's so sad, the way even Deidara can't recognize him anymore. D: Please update!
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
GAH! Hurry!
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
UPDATE! AND NO MORE CLIFFIES! even though i write them . . .
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
the story is awsome. i love it. hope the next chpt comes soon
Devilis Kyuu chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
That was such a sweet chapter! Anyway, glad that you update fast.
It's Just That chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
OMG. You updated so fast. Is that a sign of the heavens of how good of an author you are to us reviewers? ;-; I must hail you and your future babies. -Hails and licks your boots- I shall continue this up, because, well, you're GREAT! This was great! What an AWESOME chapter this was! I mean, seriously. It described how Sasori could change humans into puppets and that was so totally cool. Like really cool.

Oh, and well. You know what? You didn't describe how his new head would look like. Is he hot? Is he recognizable? IS HE HOT? That's the main question I'm posing, here. I really wanna know, because we can't let an average-good-for-nothing touch Sasori's pretty little head-not even Deidara's either! ;-;

I absolutely adored your flashback. It was so cute. like srsly kyot. It was so Waffle and fluffy and, and, so lovey-dovey. -Le sigh- Oh how I enjoyed it! WHAT HAPPENED TO DEI?

You, my fellow authoress, are a god. -Falls down to the ground and continues hailing you-
black55widow chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That's a start with a bang!
It's Just That chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Okay. That was an AWESOME first three chapters. I'm not shitting you. In spite of the (sad) fact that the chapters are altogether to short for my tastes, it's a fairly roundabout fiction that I haven't seen floating around FFnet. The plot is exquisite-no, I'm not joking, I'm actually quite serious about this-and the characters are all in-character. Even Deidara. I mean, c'mon, he's mourning over the 'supposed' death of his danna. I'd act a little worn around the edges too, if I were Deidara.

At any rate, I enjoyed reading it. Especially about how Sasori ditches his REAL form and goes out hunting for another one. I hope he'll be as hot as Sasori! -Crosses fingers- Don't you dare disappoint me! xD I'm joking, you can, but make it not-so-disappointing, okay? Anyway, wow.

Just wow.

The way Tobi acts is great! Perfect for an abusive Deidara, har-har. And, well, you know. Other abusive members. And, uhm. I liked it when Sasori pined over Deidara. IS SASORI GOING TO HAVE A HOT NEW BODY? xDD That's the main thought going through my mind.

Leader-sama is sort of nice. Genial, actually. Maybe he LIKES the people that work under him? Lol, that's a queer thought. Even when Tobi made that stupid conclusion up (you know, the one where Sasori's real body led the group of bandits and yadeyadeyada), I still liked him. The idiot. He's sort of hard NOT to like. I mean, Tobi grows on you like foot-fungus, except, less smellier and deadlier.

Actually, I don't want to pressure you and your genius (strangles self), so update whenever possible. :D