Reviews for One Night in Heaven
CharlieBoneFan chapter 3 . 10/5
Haha. Great!
Lucyole chapter 3 . 5/23
Really great Story very sweet and full of Emotion.
I can't stoppen reading about them I' m completly obsessed with Poto right now i can' t even stoppen thinking about it _. *Cookies for you*
Bone Princess chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
It was beautiful...beautiful and tender in every sentence till the end. I could just imagine the un-measureable passion in Erik's eyes for Christine. I loved it in every sense of the word.
LadyCavalier chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Lovely! Beautiful and steamy, yet still somehow pure. I loved that part where you said it was like when God turned his face from Jesus. (Christianity, woot woot! -)
Marish chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
awwwwwwww! I loved that story- I read it straight through :)

I love your portrayal of Erik, how he would do ANYTHING for

christine. So sweet...
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Holy s$& that was so sexy just like Eric sigh
aradiaeva chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
really great fic...loved the last line lol
Henotto chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I really loved this! You managed to make it cute, while having emotion behind it at the same time. I'd really like to see what would happen if you wrote more and made it into a full story...(*nudge*nudge*wink*wink*; )
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I love your Eric! and the last line made me laugh.
Wandering-Recluse chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
I love it! This is Erik, sensitive, caring and absolutly crazy about Christine. Madame, you truly deserve a round of aplause. Like I said I love it and it made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me seriously happy. *sigh* go Erik! Ha ha, I'm a die hard ExC shipper (as you can see of you read my phics.) and so I loved this story.

Keep writing!

heartsewnsleeve chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
"Erik?" Christine gasped as Erik worked wonders with her body.

"Yes, my bride?"

"Get those damn trousers off..."

That last part made me chuckle. I really enjoyed your story - it was heart wrenching at some parts and delightfully sweet at others, but throughly it was a fantastic story. You deserve a cupcake! :gives cupcake: D
vampirebooklover chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
THERE SHALL BE MORE! please? pretty please?
Kaix-chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Dear GOD!

I am actually in tears reading this! Perfect! Seriously, this has got to be my ultimate favorite story! May I say so, this is the most fantastic thing ever XD OMG FANTASTIC XD
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Beautiful...simply beautiful. Nicely done! I love it, and am a bit sorry to see this end but, like they say all good things must come to an end. You did an amazing job write this. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it a lot.

Plus, I think this is the most adorable Christine and Erik story I've had the pleasure of reading. Well, later! Bye!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Sweet! What a wonderful chapter...