Reviews for Rurouni Kenshii
stephen.selman.39 chapter 3 . 7/2
I like
Heine chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
This was a really aweome fic and the action was amazing the story was wicked cool and at the ending it was very sweet and comical keep it up! If you could please continur this sometime! :)
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Your story looks good!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I'm very sad this doesn't have more to it. It's lovely and very well done. I'm highly curious to see what the different reactions to a female Kenshin is. LOL Well, one way or another, thanks for the amazing read.

BTW, did you know this is recommended on TV Tropes? Has its own separate page and everything. FYI. :)
Random chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I have been looking for a Ruoruni kenshin gender bender and I finally found this one only to be disappointed that it wasn't finished :( This story was really good
Flower123wf chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I'm sad this hasn't been updated in four years *sad face*

It was great reading it! And no grammar mistakes in sight!

I know it's been a while but please update it!
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This is great. If you ever update the fic and bring the Jin-E arc, I hope to see Tani's reaction to Battousai being a woman.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Yep! The second omake was really fun. Watsuki would be proud of you. And it really surpriused me Kenshii had a wandering companion and that you didn't make a male Kaoru.
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Great writing. Shame it hasn't been updated recently. It has a Trope Page after all!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Angel's Angel chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love it! This story is cool!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Liked this.
acyp chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Not a bad canon genben fic x) I'm interested in seeing the how the gender change will affect the story (especially how female swordsman are pretty uncommon back then).I just have to say something:

The sword is attached to her back? I mean, I can see how it might work, but it just hit me that the sword should probably be on the sash at her hip like where it usually is for Kenshin since it is easier to access and to slide into the standard hiten mitsurugi-ryuu stance (which you can see him to often, and it's especially pointed out when it was Kenshin vs. Sojiro). Just a pointer.

(And the black yukata! In my personal opinion, it should have remained...well, whatever the hell it was in the anime/manga. Like, red-purple. It seems too trademark for it to be replaced. But that's, as I stated earlier, my personal opinion).

Good luck.
waterbringer chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
It's been awhile since an update, but I hope sometime you'll pick this one up again. I've though about doing a gender-bender story for this series, but I dropped it since I couldn't think of anything that would make it significantly different from the canon. You did it, though, and I adore with what you went with. I could really see things turning out this way, and it's kinda adorable the way Kaoru and Enishi play off each other. And I can't help but wonder how Saito accidentally found out. It had to have been really awkward.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
quite enjoyable. Please consider continuing this
ramenlover1050 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
I love your story! Please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »