Reviews for I Said I Love You and I Swear I Still Do
Cody'sxFavoritexGirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Awesome. You should do one for "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback next. :)
Cody'sxFavoritexGirl chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Awww yay for Cody being so understanding and sweet. An awesome story for my favorite song ever.
Cody'sxFavoritexGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so sad and intense. And to think that this happens every day. :( All I can say is, Cody should've kicked Adam's ass. Very well written, and good song choice. I love Nickelback. :)
AliceJericho chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
oh how cute, they love each other again. Brian has a 360? I WANT ONE!

This one of my fave songs, You should get their new album 'Dark horse' and listen to songs #4 and #11, they are my faves
AliceJericho chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
she was put in jail? wth? but they released her, which is good. Adam got what he deserved.

THEY GOT A PUPPY! haha

I love Nickelback they are my favourite band!
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Damn, i knew he was a jerk XD CODY TO THE RESCUE

Well done girl, good work, you shot him...
ME chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
You're like mt hero!
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Daw Cody's such a sweetie.
Failure Turtle chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

And I was gonna request something from you, but your forum died :(

Anyways, onto the happiness

AWW FIRST GRADE

I miss him like crazy, too

OMG KENDRICK I LOVE HIM

omg. Bob Howard's blonde head. HAHAHAHA

PITTSBURGH? I MUST GO TO PITTSBURGH! Kaitlyn lives in Pittsburgh! And then I'll pick up Kylie on the way. And then the three of us will drive to Swansea, pick you up, and then find Cody, Jeff, Punk, and Edge. Deal?

I LOVE MICKIE JAMES

Sure, they acted like they were back in a relationship for the most part. She even slept in his bed with him. Not to mention they'd been doing things that only boyfriends and girlfriends should be doing when Cody's father took Jackson.

I giggled so loud. Seriously, you should have heard me during the Hacksaw part tonight. When Ted was all, "You've been carrying around the same two by four for the past twenty-five years," I actually said OUT LOUD "You better not hit Cody with that wood. Hell, Cody can hit me with his wood."

It's a good thing I didn't watch RAW with my dad this week.

Hm, should I adopt Kendrick?

OMG INAPPROPRIATE STUFF

hehehe

My old Cena cardboard cutout literally just broke against my wall on its own. HAPPY TIMES

Wait a second...Cody cooked? And it wasn't Cap'n Crunch and chicken? OH MY EDGE!

Can I lick that truffle off of him? Okay, that was uncalled for.

YES! LOVE!

AHH!

I feel really bad about this review. I don't think it's good enough. I've been rusty lately since no one's posted anything good for me to review lol. I even resorted to searching the Harry Potter and Twilight fandoms, but I couldn't find any good Ron/Hermione or Edward/Bella stuff. YAY FOR CARA!

:D:D:D:D

Wait, I hope those colons show up so there's smiley faces instead of four D's.

Kiss2Kill chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
aw.

that was so cute, and yet quite sexy.

is it wrong that i feel a smidge dirty now?
StarSixtyNine chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I bet Becky is walking around with a stupid grin on her face.

Argh, this is so well written it makes me wish I were Becky.

(Don't tell her that though. I'd never hear the end of it. "YOU LIKE HIM YOU LIKE HIM." Argh.)

HOLY

SHE'S IN JAIL? THAT'S SELF DEFENSE, HAMMIT (yes, hammit)

Aww she called Cody. Cute.

Er I'm not going to analyze chapters today. Not in the mood for it.

*reads to end of the chapter*

...

This may be the ONLY time I wish I were Becky in a fic.

And I hate Cody.

But I want to be her.

This was an awesome chapter, awaiting the next!

-Chantel
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Aw he kissed her...did she kiss back? Anyways great chapter and please update soon!
Batistiasgurl chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I really hope that they can make it for Jackson, and she gets rid of adam
derivereine chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
This story is love.
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Aw Cody is just so sweet!