Reviews for There's A Hole In Your Logic
natsuki23 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
The sweetest story ever! I love it!
Yvonne Park chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I thought this story was really cute! Great job with it! I definitely enjoyed reading it. Your originality was great! :)

-Yvonne
IWLTxo chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
This was a really cute story to read, there were parts that were terribly clich├ęd but I loved it all the same! This was so much fun and I know I'm going to read it again in the future!
bkaddictjk chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh GOOD! I was so sick and tired of everyone always saying, "No I don't care that you turn into a furry monster on the full moon! Whatever gave you the idea that I'd be turned off by you being able to eat me once a month?"

I mean, of course some people felt that way! Remus wasn't terrified of being found out for nothing! Thank you so much for giving this reaction
bkaddictjk chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Ahhhhh! I have a stupid grin on my face :D I love how Sirius went back to his end of the couch at the end! Oh, and James being asleep :D
bkaddictjk chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
... okay, that was low... I just had a flashback of my second grade teacher going, "Treat others how you'd like to be treated!"

I can't wait to read the part where James meets Sirius!
Newt Marauder chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Yeah! I loved reading this. I wish it wasn't over! I think you portrayed the characters perfectly in this story. I like that it was AU, but still stuck to some of the main plot points. I wish there would have been something about them becoming animagi. I makes sense because Remus is still a werewolf in this story. But besides that, it was a great AU. I thought you did a great job of portraying how awkward and adorable Remus and Sirius were towards each other. This was fabulous and I would totally read another one of your stories if it is anything like this. Wonderful job! :)
P.S. I think you mention you were born on leap day, and I just wanted to say that that is really cool.
BD chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
I read this in a day, as I was absolutely glued to it! In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I stayed up reading it late into the night, when I should really have been in bed :P However, I couldn't bear to stop reading and I'm really glad I did, as I absolutely loved it. I was literally smiling my head off as I finished it!

Although I had never envisaged Remus/Sirius in this way, that only added to the intrigue of the story, as it was a new and refreshing concept. The story itself was not how I expected it to have been, as initially, I thought it would be about the two when they were adults. However, it was interesting to see your take on the two boys' teenage years. I particularly liked your interpretation of how the four became friends. So sweet :)

It was a lovely story line, and I was sad when it ended. Great work!
debzzz chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Oh I got the reference to the first book just as I was reading it! Loved the parallel of how James and Sirius became friends over an adventure just like Hermione did with Ron and Harry after the troll incident. And it totally figures that the one to (over)react upon hearing Sirius' last name would be another pureblood! And how awesome is it that apparently everyone wants Sirius and Remus to be together? Great chapter :D
debzzz chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Yay for Sirius/Lily bonding time! I love reading about them being comfortable with each other and developping a true friendship! Lovely chapter!
debzzz chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
If you owned a goat, what would you name it?

That was priceless! The next time I need a topic for conversation with someone random I'll totally use this one!

I'm really enjoying this story so far! Great writing! Can't wait til James makes his appearence (and yes, I got a thing for James even in Sirius/Remus fics _~)
debzzz chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
One of the hardest things in HP fanfiction is writing Dumbledore, in my humble opinion. And I think you did absolutely fantastic! This is quite intriguing and I love the premise so far! I can't wait for Sirius to meet James and have a proper talk with Remus!
Quill Scribblings chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Aw, that was pretty cute. Lily, I like the most at the moment but Remus is just plain darn sweet. As for Sirius...:)
Quill Scribblings chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
-"Ah, my followers."- Oh my god, that is just funny! I always thought for Dumbledore to be a purple kind of guy but yellow sure works _
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Seeing as I love this story SO MUCH I am reading it all over again-yay! I love the description of Remus drinking milk..it was just...pwoar. Absolutely gorgeous. Hee hee!

And I think that Andromeda was sooo nice and such a loving and caring person and I think she's brilliant!