Reviews for Predators
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Daaaaaaaaamn, that was good.
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I don't think a normal person should react with giggles, but I've never claimed to be normal and giggles definitely escaped from me. It was an interesting twist, and amusing in its own right. I liked it.
Llev chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
that was awesome i loved it
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009

That was quite intense, as well as bloody-freaking-off-the-wall AWESOME. The imagery was vivid, if forceful, and excellently done. Your syntax is great, and I love the way you use the italics for punctuating the fun stuff.

Kudos for an excellent fic!

Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Riveting and very exciting. What wonder descriptions you give!
DragonShine chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I swear my mind just exploded. The way you copared them to animals fit so well and the description was simply brilliant.
Trekiael chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Fuck yes, I love this! Leon's often been compared to a Lion, of course, but I've never seen Cloud compared to a snake. It fits them both so well. The confrontation is thrilling, you can feel the power, the instinct. everything in their action and reaction reflects what they are, you don't simply stop at "a lion and a snake". Incredibly sexy too . I much prefer to see those two fighting than saying sweet things to each other. if they were to sleep together, it would inevitably start with a fight.

Awesome job again.
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

I loved this. I like how you made them clearly human, but at the same time threw in bits using fangs, claws, etc. Wow. Great job.
Kim CC chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You can't end there! I wanna see what happens next, how will the boys interact and everything.

In case you couldn't figure it out-I really enjoyed this fic.

I hope you will have a continuation in the future.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was great! :)
Whitefleur chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
you should make a sequel..

haha. nicely written and fun to read.
Vellacora chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow this is so cool i loved how you defined them as animals so fitting! tho balamb garden gang doesnt sound so mean or dangerous XD awesomeness!

~Wuv the Playfulness*
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very nicely written piece. Your use of emotive and evocative language was very effective and I loved reading it!

City of Dis chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
this is really good!

And i sense that there could be a wonderful back story to this fic.

And im really glad that someone can write cloud and leon without making them flaming homosexuals...Neither would ever do that

Will there be a sequel...or prequel...or parallel story to this? Cuz that would be awsome!

keep up your greatness!
Dackerie chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
omg it was so freakin amazing i loved it plz update and could you make it a little cloudxleon plz i loved the story and amazing decriptions