Reviews for After the End
zach chapter 38 . 9/25/2011
i just love this story please do another chapter soon
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Just found this story - can't wait to read the rest!
Lucille chapter 31 . 1/23/2010
Ah!

Such a great story!

Update soon!
Ann chapter 31 . 1/9/2010
Wow. Whenever I see you've updated it just brightens my day!

Another great chapter. :)
writerchic16 chapter 31 . 12/20/2009
And even more suspense! Totally loved the way you handled Molly. There was no way she could deny Fi and Daria's powers. About time she finally accepted this. Also, that was so spooky how you had Daria communicate through Carey, he's gonna be wanting an explanation later, lol. As usual, great chapter and can't wait for more!
Sue chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter! Glad to see another update from you :)
writerchic16 chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
And so the suspense builds. It's great that now both Annie and Molly will have the creative freedom they want. Loved that you brought the banshee back, good throwback to the show and explained her history. And I'm with Fi - I'm also wondering how you're going to get Molly to go along with this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bethany chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Hi!

I just started reading this story and I really like it!

Great job!

I really like the detail you put into characterization!

Can't wait to readmore!
Ami chapter 29 . 11/29/2009
It's so great that someone is still writing SO WEIRD stories.

Great chapter.

I'm totally hooked!

Update soon! :)
Farrah chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
Oh. What's in the letter?
Sue chapter 29 . 11/6/2009
Wow.

Daria's creeping me out and making me sad at the same time.

I'm really curious as to what Fi put in the letter though. UPDATE SOON!
writerchic16 chapter 29 . 11/4/2009
Intense chapter, by the end anyway. As for the first scene, I knew the spell was familiar, and sure enough they were reciting it from Charmed, lol. It was nice that you had Fi and Daria explain things to their little cousins.

Things certainly got heavier by the end, though. Thank goodness that Ned interrupted Daria and Clu. Hopefully everyone will be able to help Daria with her problem.
Anna chapter 28 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful! Keep it up! I love the various relationships and how much detail you focus onto them. :)
Jen chapter 28 . 10/7/2009
I'm so glad you decided to bring John in! I love him! lol And great way to incorporate him into the story.

Fi/Carey next chapter? :) lol
writerchic16 chapter 27 . 10/4/2009
Oh, definitely one of my favorite chapters! Loved the twist you threw in with Annie being the first gifted in her family. Also love how the whole family is there...sounds like chaos, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!