Reviews for Hushabye
Christina chapter 8 . 7/4
Please please please update soon I'm dying to know what going to happen next. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 8 . 5/23
Please please please update soon I want to see what happens next. Thanks
Christina chapter 8 . 2/21
Update soon please thanks
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Update soon please I really want see what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Keep going please
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Please continue
Huurrrrrduurrrrr chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
...normally I just shut up and wait for the updates, but 7 years is quite a while.

You dead bro?

Such a great fanfic.
Silexwitch chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
My goodness, I caught this by accident from Tumblr and had to hungrily consume the entirety of the story. I hope someday there will be more.
WhoAmI659 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
This is such an amazing story and I'm a little sad to see it not get finished. However, I'm extremely glad for the parts you have written. The angst and chaos between this family is heartbreaking. You've done a wonderful job in taking care of Raphael's character through this turmoil. You've kept the balance between this new and the older version; intertwining them together to make this all the more real. I can feel Leo's anger and love for all his brothers, and right now I'm none too happy with Don as well. How is it possible for you to invoke such emotions within me as well?
Leradomi chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
I really wish you would have finished this :(
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Jaw drop! The twist at the end of Chapter 8 was Wow! Last sentence-best line ever in this story so far. Don has been repeatedly saying the "someone has died" while Leo has been insisting that the "dead person is right there with them." Raph deducts that there is a ghost and Splinter, who supposedly has Alzheimer's, understood Raph perfectly. Brilliant! Wow.

I was skeptic at first, but that single line convinced me to add you and this story in my Favorites.

Six years of no updates? I sincerely hope that you didn't loose your login info or something, Dude. Please make a new chapter.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I like how you mixed Image with Mirage with 2003 with 1987. Kudos! I'm just curious why Renet turned Donnie down. Maybe they can ask Lord Simultaneous instead for help to turn back time.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow.
NineLaws chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
This is an enchantingly twisted and tremendous story that keeps one utterly enraptured. You've written the characters so honestly and the detail and pace is wonderful, I cannot wait until you update and so I can continue reading :)