Reviews for Hushabye
saquesha13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Why in the world did you stop there?! Four chapters tops and you'd probably be done. I cried at least twice during each chapter. Donnie is such a dick in this story. I'm scared to know what's happening with Mikey and that the lord for Leo. Raph has fallen apart and he is the only one there for his brother. THIS STORY IS SO SAD!
Since you didn't finish it & im still crossing my fingers that you pull throught and at least write one more chapter.. I am going to guess on what might possibly happen.
If things turned out good then that "ghost" they talked about in the last chapter was Raphs broken spirit then they would figure out how to get it back in Raphs broken body. That's why what Donnie put in Raph didn't work good and it took away parts of him. Then Mikey would come back injured but realize he messed up big time by leaving his broken family. Splinter would pass away peacefully and finally be reunited with his wife.
But if things turned out bad then Mike would get in big trouble almost dying, Donnie would try saving him but fail and almost die himself. This faliure really getting to dons head making things get worse and he would leave home forever. Splinter would die as well leaving Leo alone to care for Raph all by himself.
But that's just my guess on things. If live to hear how you wanted this story to play out.
Raigon chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Darn another really good story that isn't finished. I would love it if you did.
Christina chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Please please please please update soon I want to know what will happen next. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
Please please please update soon I'm dying to know what going to happen next. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Please please please update soon I want to see what happens next. Thanks
Christina chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Update soon please thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Update soon please I really want see what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Keep going please
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Please continue
Huurrrrrduurrrrr chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
...normally I just shut up and wait for the updates, but 7 years is quite a while.

You dead bro?

Such a great fanfic.
Silexwitch chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
My goodness, I caught this by accident from Tumblr and had to hungrily consume the entirety of the story. I hope someday there will be more.
WhoAmI659 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
This is such an amazing story and I'm a little sad to see it not get finished. However, I'm extremely glad for the parts you have written. The angst and chaos between this family is heartbreaking. You've done a wonderful job in taking care of Raphael's character through this turmoil. You've kept the balance between this new and the older version; intertwining them together to make this all the more real. I can feel Leo's anger and love for all his brothers, and right now I'm none too happy with Don as well. How is it possible for you to invoke such emotions within me as well?
Leradomi chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
I really wish you would have finished this :(
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Jaw drop! The twist at the end of Chapter 8 was Wow! Last sentence-best line ever in this story so far. Don has been repeatedly saying the "someone has died" while Leo has been insisting that the "dead person is right there with them." Raph deducts that there is a ghost and Splinter, who supposedly has Alzheimer's, understood Raph perfectly. Brilliant! Wow.

I was skeptic at first, but that single line convinced me to add you and this story in my Favorites.

Six years of no updates? I sincerely hope that you didn't loose your login info or something, Dude. Please make a new chapter.