Reviews for Whisper Words of Wisdom
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
The ending SUCKED. Before you get mad at me, I mean the "Oh-my-gosh-I-hate-slash-love-you" sucked.

I love how it was Gonff's perspective... too sweet. ] You did a great job capturing his more serious side... and the moments rocked. *brushes away tears*

Instant Fave. 3
CalliopeMused chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
If you really want to reach the critical mass for tears on this story... I had "What I Did For Love" playing while I read this, and it faded to nothing almost exactly at Martin's death. I love the image of Rose taking care of Martin after the fight with Tsarmina, the interaction with Gonff, but most of all that last measure of grace and peace at the end of Martin's life. It's sad, and it's beautiful. Very well written!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Well... would Rose have been angry at Martin for her death? Or would she have been angry that he kept it on his heart for so long, blaming himself? Nicely done.
drunkambrose chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
martin died at the end? *sniff* that was a very sad story. i cried whan Rose died, and i'm a guy!
drunkambrose chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*sniff* that was so sad...
Foeseeker chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
That. Was. AWESOME! I wish I could write like that. It was very touching. I loved the part where Rose spoke to Gonff. Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense.

P.S. Was it Gonff or Martin who died? I couldn't figure that out. (Silly me.)
Shulamit chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very nice, I enjoyed it alot. Can't wait for your other stories to be posted!
Mossmoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I like it. Is there a sequal?
SorcererTech chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Wow...just wow. There are so many oneshots out there sbout Martin and Rose, but this is one of the only ones that is actually good enough for me to remember. The detail, everything was perfect.
warrior4 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Very good. I think you captured Martin and Gonff very well. Especially Martin's reaction when he found out Gonff knew about Rose. Then to have Martin pass on peacefully, that's always the way I envisioned him to go so well done.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
That was a lovely story.
Poncho D chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was...interesting. Gonff seeing Rose is an interesting concept. I hope you write more oneshots like this.
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw, yay, this stuff is so awesome I'd give you candy but you wouldn't eat it cause I'm a creepy stranger. Boo. Remarkably well done, I loved the part where Gonff was afraid of mentioning it in case Martin wouldn't know who she was... and who knows, maybe he wouldn't have due to injuries. But still. The irony kinda killed me deep inside. Lovely stuff.
warrior4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked it. And not just beacue of the quotes from my favorite "Beatles" song, but because it was good. You've got a bit of a flair for this kind of one shot. A very sweet take on the whole "Rose is always watching over Martin" deal. Also interesting to see it from Gonff's point of view. I would be curious to see Martin's reaction if Gonff did broach the subject but it's also fine left as is. All in all well done.

Don't worry about the lateness of the hour. Most of my writing has occured well after midnight. Personally I think it's almos better to write that late because the brain is so tired it's almost into a dreamlike state where really interesting ideas can spring out of.
SorcererTech chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow. For 1:00 in the morning this is really well written. I really like the fact that it was Gnoff who saw her, who learned that she was watching over him. The scenes are imaginable, which is less than I can saw for some oneshots. Well done, instant fave.