Reviews for What a naughty boy deserves
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
nice story
bobilady chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very good. Excellent in fact.
bobilady chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
you did very well.
Fate chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Well, your English could use a lot of work, but that's not really the issue here. Were they a couple or were you trying to portray Nick as Gil's adopted son? Because, honestly, I'm leaning towards the son bit. Even really kinky people in real life don't act/talk like their partner is their child. Spanking between a couple is a kink! i.e. someone gets off on the punishment, if not both of them. If you were trying to portray them as a couple you have a lot of work to do as you failed incredibly hard. Seriously, the thought of any couple acting like that is creepy to just about everyone, which why only the occasional sociopath does it.
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
So ich hab die Story schon ein paar Mal gelesen, aber immer noch nicht reviewed entschuldige :(

Sie gefällt mir sehr sehr gut, obwohl ich kein sehr großer CSI Fan bin, eher NY, lol ... Aber Nick ist suß und ich fands echt super geschrieben! Keine Sorge wegen deinem Englisch! Man kann alles verstehen!

Die spanking Szene war gut!

Leider hab ich die Folge nicht gesehen, auf der der OS basiert, aber ich konnte trotzdem alles nach voll ziehen!

Liebe Grüße

Vanessa
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
ELM22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm a huge GSR fan, but I did like this. There were a few mistakes, but nothing you can't fix:) Peace out. -Esther
Curt chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow!

What an excellent story! I really loved this one!

And don't worry about your English, it is very, very good.

Are you going to write more CSI fics? Because that would be great!

Thanks
TonyDiNozzo4KateTodd chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You should try and write in english again, it was good, hardley and mistakes!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was great!
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
UH? That's a td bit odd, but a good first attempt. um... just weird.
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really liked theis story. I'd really like to read some more, good job!
tangilass chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
this was awesome, you write really well, I would love to see more
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
great story! good job for your first fic in english!
Marie Pegasus chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I adore father/son Gil/Nick stories! (especially when they involve spanking). I did kind of start to get this slashy feeling but that's ok to as long as it's written well, and this most certainly was. -