Reviews for Taking Over Me
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Aww Xanxus! Giving those 3 words for Tsuna to search it up him self!
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I just find it so funny that Xanxus is thanking the liquor cabinet for his and Tsuna's present relationship! (›•‹)
elyuu chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aww... I love this pairing so much. that was cute. I love it.
SullyR chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I don't like being bitten, I couldn't even try to be bitten once. BUT, I wouldn't mind being bitten by Xanxus . . . or Hibari.
moonglazerz chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
lol saying thanks to his liquor
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
tch... for some reason i am craving x27...
Magi Aladdin chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was so sweet thank you for writing this it just made my day :)
SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
ahaha XDD that was sooooooooooo cuuutteee! but now i'm really curious, what did the note mean? ahaha, the poor liquor cabinet, at least it'll be reated properly now, eh? but loved the lemon! soooo hot. awesome job
GOOO X27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
oh yeah xanxus, you should really thank the liquor cabinet . . .

and the author of course 'cause she/he made you looked so good in this fic
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh goodness. XANXUS! XD You are such a softy to the end! Beautifully expressed!
blood-red-moon-01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I thought that 'ti voglio bene' was going to mean something really perverted judging by Gokudera's reaction but it was really sweet. I mean, REALLY sweet. I think I have a cavity. Good job! _
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was rather cute, and I loved the ending. Haha, liquor cabinet u
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like the story and I am SOOOOOOOO in love with the X27 pairing, but doesn't 'Ti Voglio Bene' mean love and care between family members?
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aww, that was cute.

But maybe slow down the pacing a little bit?
Sethadmirer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Seriously, I was torn between absolutely LOVING and being not a litle apprehensive of this fic. Don't get me wrong, X27 will FOREVER be my Katekyo Hitman Reborn OTP; but I had a major squick there concerning Xansus' character protrayal. Yeah; I understand that he's pretty hard to write, and X27 wouldn't be if he didn't possess any human feelings; but this could be a bit over the edge of OOCness. Seeing how he behaves, he's never going to fall in love or be able to acknowledge his feelings this fast; TYL or otherwise. But since this had to be a oneshot; I guess you couldn't give hime that amount time, and I guess this could be crackish WAFF.

Rest assured, if put in that perspective, your fic is nothing short of PHENOMENAL. All the rest of the characters are IC (except again; Timoteo and Tsuna; who probably wouldn't trust Xansus this quickly; sorry!), and the flow of the story is completely natural. The ending was surprisingly sweet and BY GOD was the smex DELICIOUS! It was all I could do not to nosebleed there and then at the sheer rich details in your words. XD

Having said all that, I'd willingly read this again and again; I can't wait to read the rest of your fics too. I'll be looking forward to more of your X27, and in exchange post the links to my (nearly finished) X27 fics in my replies in the near future. Thanks for posting and contributing to this pairing (*loves); salute!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »