Reviews for Rebirth of Honor
kiwi8fruit chapter 18 . 10/19
Yeah Michael Bay killing all my "friends" pissed me off too.
nightshadow chapter 18 . 9/10
Oh my gosh. I LOVE THIS STORY. Please with more.
jkingston chapter 18 . 8/28
Love this story hope you update more soon
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 18 . 6/16
You are amazing! Please keep writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 6/15
Holen-Snape chapter 18 . 6/15
Love the update. thank you so vey much.
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 18 . 6/10
Haha! May God have mercy on them indeed! I would hate to be in front of those, but in it on the other hand . . . let's just say there would be many deaths that day.
Atraxotax chapter 18 . 6/9
Holy Hell! It took you THIS long to update?! Well… shit- now I've got to re-read the whole thing in order to get back into sync. I'll review it once I've re-read the blasted thing.
blue4dogs chapter 18 . 6/9
Puts a smile on my face every time! Never know what's gonna happen when I read a new chapter but it's always worth the wait. Love the ringtone.
FluffyPizzaPie chapter 18 . 6/9
...wait, Dutch as in 'Predator' Dutch? Dude!
Rhyssia chapter 18 . 6/9
Eeeeeeeee! An update!

Hee. I'm gonna have to reread this from the beginning, which is going to be a treat. Sorry for nothing more in depth - just finished moving to RR, and the noggin is still broke, along with the rest of me.
SilverZelenia chapter 3 . 4/6
The whole "Texan" segment was highly amusing to a 17 year old Texan girl who is related to men who act exactly like your OC.

Also - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THREE MOUNTAIN DEWS?! I call BS on that. My family banned me from drinking Mountain Dew after the very first - and only - one I ever had damn near sent me into orbit. I didn't sleep the entire night - and neither did any of them, for that matter. I couldn't have sat still to save my life... Granted, it probably combined with my ADHD, but still - THREE Mountain Dews? I would probably gain the capacity for flight if I had that many!
larry.lindberg2 chapter 17 . 2/3
I laughed, I cried, I cheered and jeered... And that was all while waiting for chapter 17 to come out. Thank God I didn't have to wait forever. Now I guess I'll start all over while waiting for chapter 18.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 12/13/2014