Reviews for Rebirth of Honor
jkingston chapter 18 . 11h
Love this story hope you update more soon
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 18 . 6/16
You are amazing! Please keep writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 6/15
cool
Holen-Snape chapter 18 . 6/15
Love the update. thank you so vey much.
SO AMAZING! Love it as always. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 18 . 6/10
Haha! May God have mercy on them indeed! I would hate to be in front of those, but in it on the other hand . . . let's just say there would be many deaths that day.
Atraxotax chapter 18 . 6/9
Holy Hell! It took you THIS long to update?! Well… shit- now I've got to re-read the whole thing in order to get back into sync. I'll review it once I've re-read the blasted thing.
blue4dogs chapter 18 . 6/9
Puts a smile on my face every time! Never know what's gonna happen when I read a new chapter but it's always worth the wait. Love the ringtone.
FluffyPizzaPie chapter 18 . 6/9
...wait, Dutch as in 'Predator' Dutch? Dude!
Rhyssia chapter 18 . 6/9
Eeeeeeeee! An update!

Hee. I'm gonna have to reread this from the beginning, which is going to be a treat. Sorry for nothing more in depth - just finished moving to RR, and the noggin is still broke, along with the rest of me.
SilverZelenia chapter 3 . 4/6
The whole "Texan" segment was highly amusing to a 17 year old Texan girl who is related to men who act exactly like your OC.

Also - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THREE MOUNTAIN DEWS?! I call BS on that. My family banned me from drinking Mountain Dew after the very first - and only - one I ever had damn near sent me into orbit. I didn't sleep the entire night - and neither did any of them, for that matter. I couldn't have sat still to save my life... Granted, it probably combined with my ADHD, but still - THREE Mountain Dews? I would probably gain the capacity for flight if I had that many!
larry.lindberg2 chapter 17 . 2/3
I laughed, I cried, I cheered and jeered... And that was all while waiting for chapter 17 to come out. Thank God I didn't have to wait forever. Now I guess I'll start all over while waiting for chapter 18.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
RE-READ CHAPTER 3

.Gosh….
…This. Is. PRICELESS!

“….the problem was humans weren’t carrying his truck, other trucks were, and that just defied what he believed to be the natural order of things. Trucks existed to give him and his human a ride, to go when they wanted to go, and to go where they wanted to go…..”

…..for everything else there’s mastercard.
And, goodness, Daniel whacking Ironhide with a crow-bar! You wrote it so well it’s like a movie in my head, and that part was WONDERFUL! AFV anyone?

Ratchets misunderstanding was also wonderful;

‘….I was referring to the cashiers at the parts stores, because they’re not going to let you have anything on looks. Although Ironhide would be a different story, especially if he starts waving those cannons of his around, then they’d probably just pass out and let him walk out with the stuff…..”

The whole part about the organ donor business? Sheer genius.
I especially loved the ‘Crow-bar the Barbarian’ bit.