Reviews for Moments Before Eternity
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I was so hopeful that Bella was not saying goodbye to Jacob, that she was with him to make a better decision and to see what she was giving up. Well, she is seeing what she is giving up but she is still going to be with Edward. So sad, but this is a good story. Jake has grown up, she is thoughtful. She just can't do it. At least there is some closure, and now Jacob can decide how he wants to move on without her. Thanks for writing.
M.E.C chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Your story was not that visual you need WAY more detail in these kind of stories
russetwolfgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Would you consider finishing the story? Thanks! It was so great!
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was well written emotions..
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
It's me again. And I'm gonna cry. Why does she go back again? Why is she with Edward? Why haven't Jacob and Bella had their happily ever after on a porch with black-haired children and grandchildren? Ogh, sigh. But you're a beautiful writer. I'll say that much.
mnbvc chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I think I felt my eyes tear up and my heart tug when I read this! it was AMAzING!

Great job! Cheers!

x ROxanne
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow. that was amazing, i'm like crying! im SO gonna put this on my favourite stories thingy.
deleted111 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
sigh. that was sad. good.
timotei chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
:'( Poor Jacob. You would think Bella came to her damn senses. I so want to hug Jacob now and never let go. Bitch!

Awesome story!
AnimeLover1029 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I like this alottt! :D Great job.
takthehideousnewgirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Bella's a bitch! -_- Great story though!
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was soooo good, but so sad too, poor jake :(
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*sniff* that was just so very sad... I wish you had a sequel to this one-shot planned where Bella actually works out her feelings for Jacob and finally decides to go with him...
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh, poor Jake... He should have been with Bella in the end, but you made it more realistic. Bella never would have chosen the right person.
I.Heart.K.Stew.94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
:'( Aww poor Jake. I'm soo Team Jacob that the ending of this made me want to cry! He so deserved to get the girl in the end. This was an awesome one-shot.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »