Reviews for Just Gibbs
machelo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I hope there's more to this? I already love the way they're circling each other, testing and poking around...this could be fun.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awww... i wish i wouldve known right out of college that i had a thing for older, confident men with a sense of humor. damn.

love everything you write, darling!
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LOLOL! Cute!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like this take on their first meeting, very IC.

pj
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
LOL too cute.

"Hullo, Just Gibbs."
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love your Gabby stories!
Accidental Paradox chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This makes a very good prequel to Gibbs and Abby's relationship. I can really imagine their first meeting being something like that (although I must admit I don't really see Abby/Gibbs P) especially Abby finding Gibbs's name amusing and her insistance on informality. If you ever wanted to do a further perspective on the series from Abby's point of view, this would be a good place to start. )
emommer chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Cute! I could see a couple of more chapters...Abby's first impressions of others, or a development of the underlying attraction...

As always - a true pleasure to receive notice that you have written another story! Keep up the excellent work, as it keeps a smile on my face (and others, I am sure!)
Angel Sciuto chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
hehe please develop
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very well done. You've got Gibb's facial expressions down pat! I could see them as I read. Good job!
ducky72 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Cute way to have them start off.

To call him "Just Gibbs" is so very Abby-like.
georgiamagnolia chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so very cute! I can just see it, too. Nicely done.

Balou chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
A very short story, but I really like it!
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Yay! Another fic from my favourite NCIS author! I think you caught Abby's character quite good, shyness and cheekiness are in perfect balance here. I like the idea of those two getting along well right from the start. As almost I beg you for more oh and by the way, I wrote you an eMail.