Reviews for Private Zone
callingGalaxy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
what is breathe? how do i air? XD but seriously, funnist ikarishipping fic ive read yet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ha! This is hilarious! This deserves to be a real story!
writlings chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hahahahaha...omg this was good! Poor Shinji! XDDDDD

Ima favoriting right now! :DDDD
HanaIchi Ikari chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, this is just awesome. / I have no words to describe this... IT'S JUST SO CUTE AND AWESOME! Oh wait, never mind, I have 2 words to describe this... and one more word: HILARIOUS!
Miss Moo-moo Pettle Pot chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
It took me a second to remember what gateaus are.

HEHE. Shinji got a coolio berfdey present.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aww, this is adorable! Haha, poor Paul's plight (alliteration!) made me laugh. I like that you incorporated a bunch of characters, and once again it was definitely cute :3

Grammatically there were a few errors, but overall they didn't detract from the story. I really liked it ;D
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
honestly? i laughed so hard now i cant help but to giggle when i remember this story xp two thumbs up!
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
cute but embarrassing!
Dino - Cutt chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Lol, so funny! I saw the picture you drew for this! Very nice! 83 I like it when people make fun of Shinji! Kudos!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Who's Takeshi? And I can't believe Dawn took him there to distract him! Funny! Paul's b-day's just 2 days after mine... anyways, really creative plot.
Black Maya chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love it Suwamoto-san!
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
hahaha, it's cute!

some grammatical errors, but whatever; I feel too lazy to search for them and point them out...

which would make me seem...pedantic? (is that the word?)

hmm...now it seems even more tempting to torture Shinji/Paul...
The biggest ikarishipping Fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
aww so cute! x)
twinkling-moments chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
this was hilarious

hahahha
VolknersGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Of all your stories I liked this one the best. Great job! (Yes it's me from utube! *giggles*) I really enjoy reading and seeing your work! Good job again!