Reviews for An English Werewolf In New York
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Lollolllolol!
juli 8D1819 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
so beautiful and cute story

one of the best remus/oc I've ever read
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Amusing.

I loved this.
Lysden chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
this story is really good I'll read the others now
moonchild-howl chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
i really adore your stories they are so funny and the singing part was really good you should write more remus fics please sorry there is no email the computer is my brother's
barbarataku chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Found this group of stories several years ago, probably before I was brave enough to review. I loved it then and I love it know! The story was shared with my friends as well. Thanks for leaving it up so it could be found again! Sometimes an old friend/story is perfect for a yucky day. Dido and Billy Joel should be grateful to you because I went out and purchased the CDs you mentioned in the stories.
andromeda1007 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
i love it. so cute.
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Aw... how sweet. This is a great story. I really liked it, the part with Snape was just priceless.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I liked this story when I read it the first time 3 or 4 years ago. Good stories stand the test of time and this one does! I think I said last time when I reviewed along time ago that it was a shame that more women in this situation did not run into a Remus to help them. I went out and bought the CD by Dido mentioned in this story and I can count on 1 hand the number of CD's I own AND one of those is the Billy Joel mentioned in this story's sequal. Not only a thanks for sharing but a bigger thank you for leaving them up!
Jessica chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I loved your story very good! Yea Lupin finding someone! The end article was very good and made me happy! Keep up the good work.
KarenDetroit chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Another brilliant working of an old theme. Brava!
ScM15 chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Okay, it appears my troubles were just FFnet or my computer acting up yesterday, unleess you've already done something, in which case thank you. At any rate, I'm able to read the whole story now, and enjoyed it very much. You did a great job of keeping Remus in character, and it was just generally well-written. Well, off to find the sequels!

-Scott
ScM15 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Great story, but just to let you know, Chapter three appears to cut out after '"No!" she flared. "I know all ' which I'm pretty sure is not where you planned to end it. I don't know if it's a problem with the file, or FFNet, or both, but *I wanna know what happens!* Sorry, done whining now.
The Atomic Cafe chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
I personally like this story. It's well written and witty with a great use of humor. :) My only nitpick is that Amanda couldn't be the Muggle Studies teacher; she'a Muggle, hence she would not even be able to see the castle.

Great story. :) "Thank You" is one of my favorite songs, so I got a kick out of that.
tbmsand chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Why didn't Remus ward his appartment. And how did Snape get the co-ordinates to get there? Also Remus did have love and accaptence durring transformations. The rest of the Maurders worked hard to accept him and loved him.

Tbmsand