Reviews for In Defense of Ron
Kitteh Ranger chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I was so happy when Ron returned to Harry and Hermione in DH. You created a realistic scene that could have happened during the time he was away.

*AK*
gothicpiratevictoria chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow, I really liked it!
HarryPotter-Gurl chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Well, nice story. I liked it!
Random Under the Sun chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
loved it!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
It is well written, but you could explore Bill's good nature a little more, his personality... It was as if you were making the statement and not Bill. Don't get me wrong it just so that you can improve, ok?
mae garnder chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
continue with this! it could develop into something great.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I love this. I really like Bill's Commonsense attitude and how hee tried to help Ron. Nice portrayal of both of them.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aw, it's a nice story but you seem to be underestimating Ron a bit. Bill just point blank told him he's a normal kid and yet, isn't Ron the one who won the chess match 2nd year? Ron thrives under pressure, he just had lower self-esteem and the locket got to him the most. This was him just growing up. I really like the interaction b/t the two brothers.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You know, as much as this is supposed to be about Ron, you've created quite a sympathetic Bill, too. This was great - wartime-angsty, warm and brotherly, but not the slightest hint of maudlin or melancholy. A lovely missing moment.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
So cute! Oh my goodness...I love Ron and I was SO angry at Rowling when he left...but this helps my anger. Thanks!
brattax23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very nice. I have to admit Ron's behavior in book 7 drove me nuts. I liked how you bridged this part of the book.
Rosiline chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i like this!

it is kinda what i would have thought he would say too...

anywho

you rock!

duj chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I am anything but a Ron fan, yet I feel you have (like so many others) overlooked the obvious: his state of health. Their camping adventures began with a splinching that could have killed him from blood loss and that left him weak for a long time. As such, the lack of regular food and rest necessarily told much more heavily on him than on his companions, rendering him more vulnerable to the Horcrux's manipulation of his moods.
anna chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Enjoyed reading your story very much. You captured the spirit of Bill and Ron in a way that makes this posting something that could have happened between them. Good job. Keep writing.
TrishaTonks chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was a really good idea for a fic. I really liked how Bill talked to him, I never thought of that before. Good job!