Reviews for Sting
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I've been away from for quite a while, so I'm not surprised I missed this one. I'm glad, though, that I got to read it. Simple, pleasant, and nicely written. My compliments :)
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
a decent miroku! nice one.
ThisIsOneHellOfAUserName chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
The diologue was very well written.

The part where she couldn't recall a moment where he would have to put his mouth on her ass was hilarious too.
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Everything you write is quite lovely, and this is no different. It's always a treat when you write something new. But I won't start excessive!fangirling! on you. I just thought I'd let you know that no false sense of modesty is needed - I think you know how good you are, or at least, you should know, since you're quite famous in this humble little corner of the internet. And if this wasn't as epic and deep and thought provoking as There Was A Ship or If You Need Her, well, that's ok with me because I enjoyed it just the same.

To tell you the truth, I always wonder if you'll dabble in another fandom (Bleach? Naruto?) someday, but even if you stick with Inuyasha I'm ok with that. It's a rare author that will make me go back to a fandom even after I've left it for greener pastures, but, well, there you have it. Thanks for sharing. _

(P.S. - And I do hope you meant it when you said you planned on writing some sort of an epilogue for There Was A Ship?)
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
An amazing story. The last two paragraphs were a little jumbled, and more than a little confusing. Other than that, I someday hope I can be half the writer you are.
Serpents Kiss chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was cute! Very nice. I liked it, and the line "Her voice held all the fury a woman with a bamboo cup stuck to her butt could possibly amass" Made me burst out laughing :D
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh! This was so well written and cuter! I love it!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This is not mediocre and you know it.

I'm not going to tell you the characters were In Character, or that the atmosphere was appropriate, or how exquisite your detail was.

You already know that. -You- wrote it. So I will tell you this:

If you think it's bad simply because it's not "perfect" (AKA mediocre), or because something could have been worded better, then you will never achieve the type of perfection that you want. This was a decent story. If you enjoy writing it and your audience likes it, then that's what important.

- Iggy

(P.S. if you are an official non-fiction/fiction writer, then that's a different story.)

(P.P.S. I really enjoyed it.)