Reviews for Carpe Noctem
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was...OMG! I'm not even sure what to say. Powerful. Dark. Painful. Brilliant. All that and more. Just very, very, very good. xo
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Dark and rattling, I love to write them, but I almost can't stand to read them.. but it's rewarding whenever I pull through *g*

Cat
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I've had this fic bookmarked for days, dying to get the opportunity/time to read it. It was absolutely brilliant - I was blown away.

The whole story drew me in and kept me captivated for its entirety. When I finished reading I just wanted to shout NO NO NO!

In this story, you've kept Sam and Dean so perfectly in character and yet written a story that is very original. Just a joy to read from start to finish, and you kept me guessing the whole way about how this story would end.

I noticed that when I clicked to the story through your Lj (I was going to read it there, but got interrupted) that you said it was going to be your last SPN fic. I really hope not! It would be a real loss to this fandom.
Cupido chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my god, that is so sad. Great job! This is how I want the finale or something like it.
MM chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I am here from Charli's rec and it was totally as good as she said it was. I loved the twist at the end!
Bex chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was brilliant. I have tears in my eyes, but it was just so...beautiful. thanks for writing it.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Since the first section of this story, I've been waitin for something to happen. The little things that Dean had been noticing, the odd things, me as an outside observer saw, the obvious comments from Sam about future type events for Dean. But, what I thought would happen and what actually did, has me sitting here with my mouth hung open. With the arrival to the lake, and all the things that followed, I just didn't know what to think. Sam was just so...different. And to see this new agreement go down, and to imagine what great and terrible future this means...Please say there's a continuation? This was beautifully put together, the mystery of it was quite the accomplishment, and now I'll dream of Sammy standing alone in some body strewn, burning town...all for Dean.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great story - wonderful characterization throughout and nice open-ended twist on the deal resolution. Let's hope Kripke's is as satisfying.

Cheers,

Scullspeare
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was briliant. You managed to communicate Dean's and Sam's total devotion to each other whilst maintaining their banter and the last line made me cry.
annj chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Harsh, heartbreaking and really, really mean! *wails* I wanted to see rainbows and puppys.
Charli chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Holy SHIT that was ridiculously PERFECT in every way. Exactly where I want the finale to go. There's no way Sam would give up on Dean without an EPIC fight.

That was infinitely PERFECT. Reccing to all and everyone. xx