Reviews for You've Got Mail
MidnightWolf223 chapter 41 . 8/4/2018
I'm literally cryinga.
MidnightWolf223 chapter 30 . 8/4/2018
Dude, I want Alice to be my girlfriend and be like that if anyone ever hurt me. Mr. Whitlock actually called her a -cough- bitch -cough- and she didn't squeal! I'm so proud of her!
MidnightWolf223 chapter 29 . 8/4/2018
I think Alice went to the Mall... as usual. Or she's gone to Olympia to see Dick and give him a good talking to. That bastard deserves one, especially after he said that racist thing to Jasper's reading coach. I'm guessing that SOMEONE who's going to whack Dick will be Alice, but who am I to guess? A girl can dream. Anyway, I'm loving this and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
MidnightWolf223 chapter 7 . 8/3/2018
I was literally screaming at the screen, trying to tell Bella and Edward that they were literally in the same room and didn't know! I got grounded after I swore when Edward left and then swore again when Carlisle didn't decide to talk to her or whatever. I just really want Alice and Rosalie to get on and become BFFs! Eeekkk
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2018
You could name this chapter 'actually' dear
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 28 . 1/1/2018
Why did she get angry when he said she was a black woman? That's not offensive
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2017
A dream like that would make me worry
MessyBrownCurls chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I know how bad Edward is feeling now. Been there done that. Oh this did happen to me instead of email it was facebook and I had my little Alice getting his number too! Only thing that differs is he is more of brother to me.
irisjosecullen66 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Oh so sad! U had me in tears! Sniff...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Ha that last bit was good
Seth chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Ej można by dodać te rozdziały po polsku? Pleaseee! Chciaż od 18 wyżej :)
Ms.Hale chapter 42 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! Amazing!
sassystewart chapter 42 . 7/4/2013
I loved this story and am intrested in reading more of your work!
blank chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
i love alice. (and not in the wrong way!)
blank chapter 1 . 6/3/2013