Reviews for Home Alone
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Very cute i love That Ron was happy for them.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
First of all, I don't think your story was "crap" like you kept saying at the end of each chapter-not by a long shot! Have a little faith! I liked your story a lot, and it was nice that Harry & Ginny had this opportunity to get together like they did, and that they didn't have to fight Ron about it either. It does, however, still need quite a bit of editing-lots of spelling errors and missing apostrophes, that kind of thing. (Not so much grammatical errors that I noticed-you must have gotten those fixed!) :) To generalize, many of the errors have to do with correct use of your/you're, there/their/they're, its/it's, and some missing &/or extra words. A few sentences are pretty awkward, but I think they're just missing a word or two...but very promising! Keep on writing! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Quite wonderful story! :) Very sweet and something that i would've loved to see in the HP series!
ricreaper chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was really good liked the emotion.
Jess chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Really good story! Just a few editing mishaps...maybe you should go over it. :)
ILoMM chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
I really really liked it but it's kind of unnormal that Ron was OK with the whole Harry/Ginny thing! Awesome and thanks
calamityxcooper chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
So cute i could burst. Please write a sequel!
choirsinger chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
please make a sequal to this!
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I liked this. The very ending was a bit confusing and the grammar was a little off but it was still good and everyone messes up, trust me I know! Good work. Write again!
LovesReading2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
it wasn't crap, it was sweet. I am glad you didnt have Ron freak out, I never agree with that (I guess I give him more credit then some.) anywho, The only thing I would say is dont rush your story so much. Its a good one and taking your time with it can make it better. Good luck on your future stories!
LovesReading2 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
that was good, although I wish you had developed how they spent thier time together. If felt rushed, but still sweet. I had a giggle at one of your spelling mistakes,

What of she actually does like Dan instead of Harry?

I wondered if Dan thinks that some times, do they like me or my character Harry? just a silly thought that entered my already full head.

good chapter, I am glad that Harry was strong enough to tell her, I wonder though, who was the letter to?
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
a good start to what promises to be a good story. I look forward to reading more.
Triizore chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Hey it's good for your first fanfic. mine is utter crap.

~BA
Cathryn Young chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Stop Cramping on your story. I loved it. I am sure that a lot of othe people did to. Congragulations!
Phx. tears chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
isn't a one shot supposed to be one chapter?..

its a bit fast ans you haven't included a lot of emotions into the story it's mostly commentary but its not bad..lets see where this goes yeah? ;)