Reviews for Honeymoon Interlude: A Forever Destined Vignette
Bradley Cude chapter 4 . 1/5
Padme's resistance to Xizor's pheromones could be due to the fact that she's Force-sensitive to some degree. She'd have to be to be able to keep up with a family full of Jedi.

Another alternative (though unlikely) is that Anakin's been slipping her an anti-male-Falleen-pheromone substance. He's already proven to be immune to truth serum, ysalamir serum, and various knockout substances. Anakin's a brilliant engineer, inventor, and military strategist; chemist might be on that list.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
DUN DUN DUN! teehee love ur writing i think planet of terror may be one of my fave vigs so im gonna read it now BYE!
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
great vig and update soon this is good.
SidiousSith chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Wow, what an ending! :D [and beginning to Planet of Terror.. reading on right now! :D]
garnetred chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Excellent story. I can't wait to find out what happens. Please write soon.
Mo Angel chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
I'm eagerly awaiting the next story in your line. But this one was fun too. Of course I adore anything involving A/P mush, which this one had in spades and the Princes' pheromones didn't have the strength to overcome Padme's love for Anakin and I love the way Ani got rid of him and his henchmen. The next one's on it's way I hope?
LakshmiBlack chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Oh wow, you really know how to write a good story. This vignette was beautiful but I can't wait to read the next one and find out how anakin and Padmé will solve that new obstacle.

Great work.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Awesome story. Steph bugs me but I like Ethan. And I love Anakin shutting down the Prince ;) I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
sexystarwarslover chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
wow! i love that! i can't wait for more! please update soon! i am really into this story and want more. you are a talented creative writer
Kaptain Kristi chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
excellent story, as always!

i'll be watching for the next one!
superfragile chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Oh my goodness I loved the ending! I can't wait for the next one!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
I think the Sith had better rethink there plans for using this Space warp! If what happened is any indication of what happens to a ship near the Warp Hole, then this thing has some SERIOUS consequences that the Sith had not planned on! And while Ani is good, even his skills are going to be put to the test and possibly their limits in this situation!

And, as for the reporters, I think that Beth has definetly oversteeped her bounds! Her partner may be in some hot water, but not as much as Beth. If he explains the piece that he wants to write on Ani and Padme, he might have better success in getting the information he wants versus what Beth is trying to do!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Awesome story! I feel so bad for poor Ethan, but Steph is such a little bitch! I hope she doesn't ruin their vacation. But I'm sure the De'reuxs will if she doesn't. And I love all of the sexy Anakin and Padme scenes, so much fun! Update soon :D
SidiousSith chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Lovely chapter-very well written, yet again! :D
princess of punk 619 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Does this chapter continue? It looks like it does. Keep me posted on whats going on ok? e-mail me. - :) :)