Reviews for Market Day
spacealien chapter 2 . 7/21
Yes! I do! I reeeeaaally like this story! It fits right in the original plot! It exactly completes it! In fact, I find it hard to remember the whole original plot without this fanfic getting mixed up within now that I've read and read and re-read and re-read this great fanfic of yours (but only thought of leaving a comment now, sorry). In fact, the same goes for ALL your Market Days chapters. I just LOVE them. As much as I love From Far Away and Hikawa Kyouko and her other works. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fanfic, Lanta! *hugs & smooooooch*
LadyCash chapter 3 . 5/10
I love these little bits between them. Thank you.
MangaGrl2665 chapter 5 . 5/8
Yay! An update! Still love Kanata Kara so much... Dang it. Now I wanna go read it all over again. I don't have the time to do that. *pouts* You made me remember the awesomeness that radiates from the story. But did you have to do it now.
P.S. I agree with you about the nanny because his parents wouldn't *touch* him in his flashbacks.
Hope you update this again soon. At least one person is still reading.
alonie21 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
i love it. and the threat was the best! i mean super awesome and true to izarks personality. so freakin fun awesome and great!
alonie21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i love the story, very funny
Dragonscloud chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
The song you listed is named White Coral Bells or May Bells. The first known publication is in 1916 in the "Fourth Year" volume of the "Hollis Dann Music Course" ( .edu/folklore/ballad)
waiting4morning chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
These are really good! You have a knack for bringing out little details that make it seem like I'm reading the manga. Well done !
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
sdkfjwl. Love this. The voice and characterizations are exactly like the manga. I could totally see these scenes happening. Thank you for the drabbles!
LadyCash chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
You've really captured the 'voice' of this story.
Characterization is excellent, and I love the sweet Noriko/Izark interaction.

More, please!
ms.aeroplaneman chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Haha, don't know if you've seen or read Howl's Moving Castle, but when I read about the talking fire, I couldn't help but smile and think of Calcifer. I especially liked the fire sprit's smugness at the end. I think they both have a similar charm and an amusingly, likeable mischievous quality.
Eternal Raine chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
How intriguing! I didn't even think about the fire. XD
Eternal Raine chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Oh, silly Izark. There is no running from Noriko. Your heart will always pull you back.
Eternal Raine chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Seriously. I can't stop cooing over these two. XD I totally see him smothering a smile at her adorableness.
Eternal Raine chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I want my own dinosaur now! A giant, oversized kittycat? Heck yes!
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I literally "D'awwwww!" 'ed out loud. That was adorable! I love this couple so much. 3