Reviews for Market Day
alonie21 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
i love it. and the threat was the best! i mean super awesome and true to izarks personality. so freakin fun awesome and great!
alonie21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i love the story, very funny
Dragonscloud chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
The song you listed is named White Coral Bells or May Bells. The first known publication is in 1916 in the "Fourth Year" volume of the "Hollis Dann Music Course" ( .edu/folklore/ballad)
waiting4morning chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
These are really good! You have a knack for bringing out little details that make it seem like I'm reading the manga. Well done !
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
sdkfjwl. Love this. The voice and characterizations are exactly like the manga. I could totally see these scenes happening. Thank you for the drabbles!
LadyCash chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
You've really captured the 'voice' of this story.
Characterization is excellent, and I love the sweet Noriko/Izark interaction.

More, please!
ms.aeroplaneman chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Haha, don't know if you've seen or read Howl's Moving Castle, but when I read about the talking fire, I couldn't help but smile and think of Calcifer. I especially liked the fire sprit's smugness at the end. I think they both have a similar charm and an amusingly, likeable mischievous quality.
Eternal Raine chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
How intriguing! I didn't even think about the fire. XD
Eternal Raine chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Oh, silly Izark. There is no running from Noriko. Your heart will always pull you back.
Eternal Raine chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Seriously. I can't stop cooing over these two. XD I totally see him smothering a smile at her adorableness.
Eternal Raine chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I want my own dinosaur now! A giant, oversized kittycat? Heck yes!
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I literally "D'awwwww!" 'ed out loud. That was adorable! I love this couple so much. 3
MangaGirl3719 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
That's interesting, connecting the cover with this story. Very cute! 3 It's so sweet! XD XD XD XD XD
Sylmarien chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
aww that was nice, poor poor Izark though, he's had it more than rough but at least things are good for him now :) I love him glaring at the fire right at the end. that's such an Izark thing to do :)
SarahZahde chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
These. Are so. CUTE. OH MY GOODNESS. I was super in need of some Izark/Noriko fluff, and I love your oneshots. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I'd love to see more!