Reviews for Artemis is a Tactical Genius
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really love this story.I love your writing style,very fluid.I could actually think that Eoin wrote it.
I just love the last sentence :)
Well,that's it. Basically,I just say this story is awesome.
DrenchedTemptation chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I always loved that part of the book: the flashback, the silent discussion with herself. Minerva is cool, just. . . To bratty. And not as smart as Artemis. Or as epic. (Thwn again, who is?) So Min. is basically a girl Artemis who just isn't as awesome.

Besides, all the Arty/Holly fans must hate her.

Hollys about eighty right. I think in human years she would be 18/19.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
this has the perfect flow and depth to it that indicates excellent writing.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
*sing song voice* nana na na na, holly and arty are gonna hook u-up! (eventually.)

*favs*,

brittney
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Ah, so true. Great one-shot.
The Creatress chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
"He had this terribly annoying way of weakening her will, but in that she found her strength. And really, if Artemis Fowl was her only weakness, then not much could stop her, could it?" So far the greatest AH lines I've ever read.

This could inspire a whole debate about whether or not Holly caves easily. And what that means to AH. Because Artemis manipulates people, but not like he...uhh...charms, let's say, Holly into doing stuff. ... Have we ever seen Holly make Artemis do something that he didn't want to do? (Other than the whole "turn good" thing?) :S
hollyjayne chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
LOVED The last sentence!
MadeNew chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love that. That's one of my favorite parts of the book, actually. "And really, if Artemis Fowl was her only weakness, then not much could stop her, could it?" I really enjoyed that, too. How true!
catsrule chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
(“Negatory. The Mud Boy never injected you with anything,” came Foaly’s voice, breaking Holly’s reverie.)

i love how you made folay say negitory insted of negitive
Escaped chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was sweet. Realistic, not too much fluff... the ending was a bit abrupt though.