Reviews for Open Season
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Loved it. Especially the "discovery channel" comment by Ranger. Love that.

Somehow, though, I thought the lyrics were "my RagTIME gal" on the song. Hmm.
Great one shot.
Maggie M.
Bri chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very cute.
christibabe chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Okay, I have to admit, this one is cute.
ranger353 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was adorable! Now I will go find more...
lea-pee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Cute!
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOL! Now that you've finished the series, I've finally made the time to read them.

sam
ZebbieCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
“Come on Bugs, let’s get outta here and do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.” O_o... hahaha! Loved it!
matrix.1114 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Cute story.

And I absolutely love that you have good grammar and spelling. :)
RSForever chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
You never disappoint. And the rabbit costume saved her bacon. She even got the grand prize at the end. Making like bunnies on the Discovery Channel. Way to go. Thank you for a fun read.
aussishy chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
So I bought a mug from Avon last year. Huge green thing, with Bugs Bunny in bas relief. And it's currently filled with Timmie's (no sh*t). Great accompaniment to this piece.

Loved all your allusions/references; they took me back to my youth, or would have if I could remember that far back. LOL. Of course, me being me, I had to google some of them, because you hide them in the most innocuous places. You are too dang smart for me!

Loved Steph's eye twitch, then the "signature waddle." Have to admit to a b-b-b-it of a Burg eye roll at "hopping mad", tho'.

;)

Great stuff!
Bowlingforshrimp chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I
Plesae delete this account chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
You are one cwazy wabbit! I loved this. Bugs Bunny was my favorite cartoon character growing up. So, this was especially lovely for me. Maybe Ranger was a Bugs fan, too, and that's where he developed his love of classical music.
Harmne chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
LOL, you must have been high on Easter candy! Very cool story, though! Ooh, yeah, bunny sex with Ranger!
Tee2Green chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I laughed from start to finish. Very clever, you skwewy wabbit...
mybrowneyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2008