Reviews for The Bookworm and the Beast
moocow4me chapter 30 . 7/15
Oh my god. The chapters in Natsume's POV killed me and my heart, especially the last one! Oh god, the last one! Bravo on this amazing story! I enjoyed every second of it!
llgx chapter 30 . 5/28
I've read this story 3 times and I still love it!
ria-hime chapter 13 . 2/28
I have read this fanfiction 5 times already and it never fails to make me laugh
ria-hime chapter 4 . 2/28
that line was smooth af
MeowDamnation chapter 29 . 2/26
I've realized a lot of things. Actually, everyone in this story is OOC. Hell, any fanfiction would have any character OOC because fanfic writers are not the ones who made these character anyway. I'll stop with the whining and just.. This story is AU enough that you can change the names of these characters and not be able to tell they were based on Gakuen Alice. Having said that, if you published this story with different names for the characters, I think reading it would still be worth my time. Yes, this story is that good. And I don't believe you plagiarized this, maybe other stories you did (and it's good that i didn't get to read them), because this story is too well-written and too trying-to-stick-with-character-canon-personalities for it to be a ripoff of some other fanfiction from some other fandom. Wherever you are now I hope you haven't stopped writing. Your words can do magic and that magic was very effective on me. :)
MeowDamnation chapter 22 . 2/26
I can't help but notice a pattern in all of the Gakuen Alice fanfiction stories I've read so far. There are so many amazing authors, you included, but I really hate the way you write Natsume. You always write Natsume as a jerk, soooo much jerkier than he was in the anime and the manga. I mean, Natsume in the manga was actually very open about his feelings, very caring, affectionate, and wasn't even fighting off his feelings for Mikan when he was sure of what he felt. Gahd, I love how this story started and everything, but this Natsume is really getting on my nerves. If I were Mikan, I've probably already started trying hard to stop being pathetically in love with him. Geesh, Mikan deserves so much better. Maybe she should just listen to Natsume and stay away from him, because, really, all he's ever caused her is trouble.
MeowDamnation chapter 7 . 2/25
Oh my god your writing is so good! asdfghjkll i have to go and continue reading now kbye
guest chapter 1 . 2/18
The story was great.. i wonder where u ripped this from.
Sorry its hard to believe this story or IDEAS are actually YOURS.. too bad
YellowOrangeRed chapter 28 . 2/8
It s perfect. NO REALLYYY AND I DON T EFFIN CARE IF PEOPLES SAY YOU ARE A PLAGIARIZER THIS STORY IS UNIQUE AND I LOVE IT.
Window.Of.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/11
Man its been a while since I re-read this Story. I missed it.
MieraK1 chapter 30 . 1/7
:D LOVE THIS STORY! THE PLOT IS PERFECT! AHHHH! SCREAMING WITH HAPPINESS!
QRed chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Oh.. Made me shed more tears than necessary.
QRed chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
At least it wasn't the panties..
EH PART 2 chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
Ohhhh... i get it now! Phew! :D I LOVE YOUR STORY I FINISHED IT IN TWO DAYS, MY GOD, MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC YOU ARE AWESOME! IM SO HAPPY THIS ENDED IN A HAPPY ENDING! :D :D
EH chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Whhaatt?! THIS IS THE ENDING?! SHE BREAKS UP WITH NATSUME?! NOW IM CONFUSED! IS THIS A HAPPY ENDING OR A SAD ENDING OR AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING FROM THE EPILOUGE?! WHICH IS TH ENDING:THIS CHAPTER OR THE EPILOUGE CHAPTER?! PLEASE PM ME!
2,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »