Reviews for The Bookworm and the Beast
Annoyed reader chapter 30 . 4/7
to those of you who complain about what a "shitty ending" there was, you completely missed the point. at the beginning of chapter 30 "the break up", the author clearly states that it's chapter 25.999999, MEANING that it's right before the epilogue. chapter 30 is just an extra chapter that relates to the the epilogue, in which mikan is moping because she and natsume broke up. all chapters after 26, meaning chapters 27-30, are ALL side stories from another character's perspective. if you did not understand at least that, then you have not fully understood the author's intentions.
...stalker
yeah i am a vampir. walking in broad daylight and not burning up...
hyperjudgement chapter 26 . 1/16
This was a pretty good fanfiction, even though some elements of it were shallow or cliche. I would suggest rearranging the chapters or writing notes, because there is some confusion with the Break Up since it was the last chapter you published. Also there were some little grammar errors, although I doubt that really matters to you at this point.
Aquaz dewdrops chapter 30 . 1/16
Really AWESOME fanfic. :D but they got back together, right?
Ayarin chapter 30 . 1/14
BRAVO! TTb
Nice story TTwTT
Kiki1770 chapter 30 . 1/12
That was an awesome story, I sort of skimmed over everything that happened after the epilouge but I liked it alot anyway. I liked the realism in this story, though lot of times I kept wishing for something dramatic to happen, I'm glad it went the way you planned. I really like the Natsume in the story, the whole "Can we skip the feelings and just make out" thing was so cute. I felt like Mikan's character was a bit off but I haven't found a fic where Mikan was close to the way she was in the manga. A lot of the Mikan's in the Fanfics are actually similar to yours. Maybe it's just me, but Mikan didn't really strike me as the sort of person to have major temper. I'm definietly NOT critizing you, I just noticed in the fanfics (a lot of them) she has a temper problem.

But anywho thank you for writing such an awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is so good keep it up!
TheNewBlueMoon chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
this was just too awesome. I loved it. The whole entire story in fact.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2013
I really didn't like this story. I found it utterly meaningless and confusing.. -_-
Sorry for being so blunt but I've much better stories than this.
Good attempt though..
Red Bakagami chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
Don't thank your readers for reading your story for long hours. Instead, we should thank YOU for creating this masterpiec GDI I DIED READING THIS XD GREAT JOB!
quinn chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I really suggest changing the order of the chapters to stop the flow of hate mail from fans under the impression that the story ends with the two breaking up. xD
Anyway, lovely story, I like how you don't follow the unspoken cliches of the protagonists being the two main characters in a play that also magically coincidentally mirrors their circumstances. This was refreshing.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
That was a shitty ending. Whatever I never even liked your story.
Evreia safes metopo tis chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Your story is really well put together.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
This has got to be the best GA fanfic I have ever read. The feels I got when I read your story! I felt like I was reading a book. You made me feel like I was actually experiencing the story itself. I spent a total 3 days reading your story. No, I'm not a slow reader. I just wanted to save every chapter because it was so good! I even pulled an all nighter the first time I found your story. I think you have a real talent! I hope that you write more stories to share with us because I'm in love with this one! Thank you so much for keeping me entertained during this boring summer!
2,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »