Reviews for Temporal Illusion
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 2/13
Is this ever gonna be updated? I read it once about a year ago, and then forgot the titel and what more than hp there was in the xover, and now that I finally found it again, it's still nothing new (T_T)
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 1/12
XD this is such an awesome fic XD I loved it XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
you changed Choto from a chimp to an orangutan in this one.

I love the previous lives and how he is coping as well as learning from them. thank you for the story!
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I love this story
Haruna Pan chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
It's nice from time to time to be reminded how mesmerizing this story is!
Thank You!
Pan
RodimusPrime12 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
This a great story well written engaging you and drawing your whole attention into it wanting to read on further to find out what happens next. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. I hope it is updated again soon
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Hopefully they will figure out that Harry can still cast magic without his wand any longer. I do wonder sometimes about the looks he was getting from the zoo director and his friend before.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Wonder if Cameron is actually like Harry or if he is like the horned being from his dreams.
chaoswizard chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
keep it coming plz
Khisanth et Enan chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
nice!
confusing but nice!
keep going
a chapter with the main lines of the story or harry's different lives would be good.
RStone8 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I am so glad that you are back. This chapter was worth waiting for. Excellent work as always.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Awesome awesome awesome, I was greatly anticipating ( read desperately hoping) for an update : and you delivered very well. I just hope that there was more explicit smut between Cameron and harry either in this story or as aside one shots , but oh well. can't wait till the next chapter. good job and good luck
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Another awesome chapter! I look forward to more of this and all your other stories, most especially 'Outsiders' and 'Fighting the Gods'!
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Definitely interesting. If I were Harry, I would head to the place where his past entombed the Dragons and put them to death before they can be found or break through the spells holding them.
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
awesome fic looking forwards to the next chapter