Reviews for Temporal Illusion
Beth9891 chapter 10 . 2/28
Really interesting! I have never read the night world series but your story allows a relative new comer to follow :-D
Tipper chapter 10 . 2/14
This piece is so beautifully written. Even though the original author never finished her series, thanks so much for writing this
draco7347 chapter 10 . 1/22
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Liantei chapter 10 . 1/9
I really hope you decide to continue this eventually, this is what actually got me into the Night World fandom and it's an amazing story, I really really hope you continue this!
Mayonaka-Shimo-Ookami chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Where is Hedwig?
Mayonaka-Shimo-Ookami chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
You should bring in some of the people from Harry's past Like the Headmistress (Can't remember how to spell her name for the life of me :D) and some of his old friends like Hermione and Nevile.
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Is this ever gonna be updated? I read it once about a year ago, and then forgot the titel and what more than hp there was in the xover, and now that I finally found it again, it's still nothing new (T_T)
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
XD this is such an awesome fic XD I loved it XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
you changed Choto from a chimp to an orangutan in this one.

I love the previous lives and how he is coping as well as learning from them. thank you for the story!
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I love this story
Hikari-Pandora chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
It's nice from time to time to be reminded how mesmerizing this story is!
Thank You!
Pan
RodimusPrime12 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
This a great story well written engaging you and drawing your whole attention into it wanting to read on further to find out what happens next. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. I hope it is updated again soon
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Hopefully they will figure out that Harry can still cast magic without his wand any longer. I do wonder sometimes about the looks he was getting from the zoo director and his friend before.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Wonder if Cameron is actually like Harry or if he is like the horned being from his dreams.
chaoswizard chapter 10 . 2/28/2014