Reviews for Wrought Iron Fence
I'm liking the story so far and I like that Hermione isn't being portrayed as virginal or overly feminine. I was confused about one thing. It the first chapter, Hermione says that Draco proposed at the edge of the lake (and they got married there too), but he's proposing at Blaise's place in this chapter. Just wasn't sure what the first chapter was describing. Thank you for your story.
Beauty chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Beautiful

and I'm not just saying that I really think it is beautiful
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Bizarre and beautiful . . . In it's own unique way.
chyaraskiss chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
I'm a little confused.. was she sleeping around at the end here and now pregnant by someone else? Are Gavin and Scorp the same fetus?
Just scratching my head in confusion, trying to figure out what happened.
WreckinBar chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
It was bloody beautiful. Truly. I'm crying inside. :(
23Nelly chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Simply lovely

Nelly xD
Hunter's Heir chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
It isn't my ideal Dramione story but it was still nice enough to put into my favourites. 'Beautiful'.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
O. . LOved this story! wasnt to descriptive or stupid with the . . . um . . .'stuff'. Loved the neding, too! overall Awesome rating!
ilikescreamobutimnotemo chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
that was an amazing fanfic :)
mei-mei321 chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
nice
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Hmmmmm very interesting :) I like it, it's well written.
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
the ending? OMFG! pardonnez-moi crier, but aaaaaahhhhhh! i loved it. the story was overall a little confusing, but i loved it just the same. your ending almost makes me want to know what happens next, but it would be completely pointless. there's really no need for further explanation.
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
great chapter. i really like the idea, personally. hard to believe inspiration can come from lying in bed sick, isn't it? i've had something similar happen to me before too. it drives me nuts that the best inspiration i get happens to come when i'm puking my guts out. weird. i haven't posted anything on here yet, but i hope to get around to it soon. that doesn't really mean much. i've hoped to get around to a lot of things that didn't happen for at least a few months. i haven't talked to my one friend in almost three months and i've been meaning to call her for just as long. sooo... yeah. well, at least i try.
TwistedLittleAngel chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Really, REALLY nice job. I love the fact that you wrote it in a perspective that most authors wouldn't even attempt. I thought that the different levels of flashbacks were really unique. If you ever want a beta, look me up :)
Christa chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Very well done! I really enjoyed the plot and the ending was "beautiful". We all make mistakes in life but when we learn that what other people remark as mistakes are actually whats best for us we really start to live!