Reviews for She's Leaving
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Brilliant one shot, I wish the series had actually ended like this instead of the way it did.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Exquisite. If only it had happened like this in Episode 8. Maybe it still can in Series 2...I love this.
Anacondragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is some quality fic!
premierludwig chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was gorgeous. *sniffles*

Best bit was this one line: "The Gene Genie had been banished to some distant place and all that was left was the man".

Wow.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*sighs happily* Awesome and powerful and totally perfect. I feel Gene's pain and his fantastic bond with Alex. Wonderful to read, great job :- )
mymymetrocard chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was lovely, so much more satisfying than the actual ending!

It never occurred to me that his suggestion might've actually just been an attempt to make what was (if he'd believed her) the final evening they'd spend in each other's company last longer.

Your characterisation of Gene seems brilliantly in line with the new side we saw to him when she told him she'd miss her - all subdued and strangely (almost) meek.

Look forward to reading more by you?
PhantomSpannah chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AWW -that's cute. short and cute!
This Used To Be My Account chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was lovely. Poor, poor Gene :( xx
HeidiT chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was simply wonderful!
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
How wonderful, to see the gentle Genie instead to the brash Genie.

Excellently written, I didn't want it to end, could have got lost in the moment for ever!

Gem x
Jessa7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
wow, absolutely fantastic, and totally the way i wanted their date to end! I know this is a one-shot, but i hope you carry on something like this carrying on from the end of the season...please?
magically chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
happy sigh Lovely story.
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was lovely. I really like the way you right. Good work!
SassyJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2008