Reviews for Names
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! You're style dragged me into the story like it was a part of the series, and I'm so glad you used your talent to write about my favorite character. Definitely going into my favorites :)

KimiruMai
Nai-Eri chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love yoiur story. Kell-El is such an interesting character, which is why my fanfic uses him :D Great job!
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Personally, I think the shot you took at a Kell-El fanfic hit with remarkable accuracy. I also find his character interesting - that's how I found this, I was looking for Kell-El fics. Ya gotta love characters like Kell - it's so fascinating to try and get into their heads and poke around, take a peek out their eyes and all! I really enjoyed reading this and wouldn't mind reading more if you wanted to write more.

As to your Brainy story, I'd enjoy reading it. Sure, Dark Victory 1&2 may have made it so that it wouldn't have happened in the series, but that's what AUs are for. (and we loves the li'l AUs, yes we do!) So go ahead and post it - ya got at least one person out here who's willing to read! And I really enjoyed this fic - I'm glad you wrote it! _!

Tie-dyed Trickster
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Kell is one of my fav characters on the show! Gr8 job, you caught his personality perfect! PPMS :)
Scarbie chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh, I loved this! I was really skeptical about the Superman X character at first but he rapidly became my favorite on the show. I love his sarcastic nature but he's a great guy. I think you did a great job with his characterization.

When he said that they could call him Karl for all he cared that cracked me up too much. You make a good point with your story, because if you're not used to having a name, all of a sudden people giving you one takes some getting used to.

*laughs* I like it when Superman X smiles too.

“Geezus, with your attitude, it’s a wonder that Duo Damsel hasn’t tried to cheer you up by taking you shopping,” he muttered lowly.

Please write that story. :)
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
AWESOME STORY!

LUV IT!

Keep on writing!
lm chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Cute story. I enjoyed it. By the way, have run into at least one other story with Kell-El in it as a main character. Hope you'll post your other story even if it doesn't fit with the season finale. Sounds like an interesting premise.
FunkyFish1991 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
theyre ending the series - fanfiction is all we're gonna have

you got a good story, post it, dude!

anyway, i loved this. i think i feel the same way about Kell as you do _ he's awesome, and i enjoyed reading this very much!
Me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very interesting perspective and I think you should post that other story anyway. The worse that could happen is that it would be dubbed slightly AU.
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
WOW! I think its a direct hit on interpreting Kell-El's character. A great story.
dOMITUPSYK chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
DX I hate you. They were so in character, something I've failed to do. DX Won't stop me from writing, though. XD *glomps Cham* I swear, with every episode/rerun I watch, story I read, and etc, that kid just gets cuter and cuter. XD *takes notes* _ I say post it. So what if it contradicts something that happened? This is fan*fiction*, after all. It's ALL technially alternate universe, because nothing anyone on here writes about actually happens in the show/book/other category. Heck, I've written about pairings that really aren't possible. XD
Daphne Kathy Goodman chapter 1 . 3/29/2008