Reviews for A Wolf's Cry An Angel's Tear
Annastasia Jeffery chapter 1 . 6/29
This story is pretty good. I wonder how old the girl is though.
atlafan1286 chapter 28 . 3/9/2014
This was such a good story and I can't wait to read the sequel!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
Like there Is no words to discribe how awesome this story is. I just love it.
cherry blossoms chapter 28 . 11/16/2013
what! are you kidding me? that's it? i thought there was still to come. i still can't believe it. i wished you had more chapters to this story with Aniela and Jacob still together. now i'll be going to bed wondering what would've happen if they rescued Aniela, killed the volturi, etc.
jojo chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
You should have a white wolf instead as her pet
pettymatters chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AMAZING! I loved it! I normally don't review stories very often but I just had to log on and favourite this!
MysteriosaxFuriosa chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This story is amazing I love it already! )
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 28 . 3/11/2012
Aww sad ending but I loved it! Your a really good writer!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Love it so far
PoisoniousMidnight chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
It was written really well. the ending tore my heart out as if I could hear Jacob's cry and all the pain was just killing my heart at the same time. I really enjoyed it and im going to read the sequel and im hoping its just as good or even better. Keep up with what your doing and i think this could go far for you. :) LOVED IT :) 3 ~Loveless
FindSarah chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Sorry about the preview review...what I was trying to say was "is her brothers name Austin or Andrew?"
FindSarah chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
imanxoxo chapter 28 . 6/9/2011
This was an amazing story! Im glad u made a sequel so i can read more. Keep up the great work!
Stargazer1364 chapter 28 . 5/29/2011
Okay... I knew the story was going to have A LOT of emotions, but Aniela dying was something I didn't expect. This story was intense with its love, pain, and loss. You're an awesome writer, .Love!
koolyokitty chapter 3 . 2/19/2011