Reviews for Mermaid
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is very beautiful. Not all Sarek/Amanda stories point out and describe the fact that both Amanda and Sarek would have a hard time getting used to other planets not their own. I found it fascinating. I especially like the mermaid and Greek mythology you threw in, and I like how you remind us that even though we evolved on land, we are indeed a product of a watery world and dependent on that element.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aw Love it _
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved this. So refreshing to read a Sarek who isn't overly stern with his wife, or lecturing her on not being Vulcan enough. I love that he not only accepts her humanness, he is charmed by it.
elrond peredhel chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So beautiful! I love the idea of Amanda making her Vulcan colleagues uncomfortable like that, poor dears, they have a lot of adjusting to do! Sarek is as ever his gorgeous, un-Vulcan Vulcan self- you do write him so well.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Thank you! I am enjoying your Amanda/Sarek stories so much!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was so sweet. I did laugh about her eyes were cotton balls.
LettieM chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is a lovely story, extremely well written. Well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is the most erotic story I've read under this rating! And without trying to be! From a very usual (Vulcan) day, and from a casual move (for a human at least) arises a situation, a discussion and such an affectionate kiss and line at the end, that left me dumbfounded... Congratulations for your imagination and for writing such a beautiful piece of literature.
ebonbird chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Magnificent.
dristi chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hi,

this story was cute and lovely to read...

hope to read many more from you...
Jodie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love all your Sarek and Amanda stories. I laughed at the part where Sarek explained where Amanda used the water to cool herself in the staff room.
Nadia chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
absolutely the most touching and beautiful amanda/sarek story I have ever read. Your best too in my opinion. Whatever inspired you to write this? Beautiful indeed.

In case you feel like it, you should consider writing another story about Amanda addapting to Vulcan. :)
Reika76 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wonderful story! I love the fairy tale of little mermaid, so the way you choose to close the story make me chill!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was really sweet. Of course he wouldn't have let her hear too much of it.

But it was very sweet and very well-written.
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
What a charming story you've written. Very enjoyable.