Reviews for My Regrets
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This was such a beautiful story, I couldn't help but cry.

It's amazing how ridiculous the concept of a Death Note sounds, yet anyone who gets their hands on it would have to take precautions in testing it, just to see if it was real.

And the power is so tempting, and it can easily corrupt, and in fear of you own safety one can so easily cut the bonds around them so that they can continue to use the notebook for their deeds.

I feel so bad for Watari, to have the notebook lead to the death of a man who was like a son to him...and even worse since the death was at his own hands.
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow this was awesome! I really didn't expect him to kill L. Truly amazing work! Seeing the Death Note used by someone else other then Light is very interesting. Amazing job like the other one!
Brain Eater Jr chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Bummer. :( Only Light would want to kill L as maliciously as he did, really. Poor Mr. Whammy. I really like him (since he's really cute, haha) and I guess I kind of enjoyed this sad little one-shot, just because he's the main character.

Nice fic, dude :D
Heretic Seth chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
...Sad very sad.

Also, if you are reading Death Note: Requiem, it may help you by reading Deadly Games, my fanfic to understand what had happened before, who Heretic is, how Kira and L died, yatta yatta.

Anyway, your a talented writer, kudos!
kittycatslegacy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I like your idea it was really unique. The writeing was good but I wish you had developed it more. It really could have been a much longer story. Other then that I thought it was great.