Reviews for Something Unpredictable
I love Janto chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Love this story.
Will there be more?
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
This has been an amazing journey - full of intrigue and mystery, emotions, confrontation, potential - I love Mpreg stories, and this one is barely in its infancy - there's so much more to tell - how does Ianto confess that he's actually Kavin, the man who ran out on Jack so long ago? How do they reconcile that fact with their lives today? Does Jack actually survive through the pregnancy - is it a boy or a girl? You left us hanging for no reason when you have such a brilliant, well-written story left to tell. I cannot believe you walked away from such an absolutely wonderful story!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
hey really enjoying it so far ,are you thinking of continuing ?
magewhisper705 chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
Is there any chance that you'll finish this story? Please? It's really very good, and I'm dying to know what happens with Ianto/Kavin and Jack. Honestly, this is a lovely fic and even though it's been forever, I hope you'll update or finish or something.

MageWhisper
deemama66 chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
you got jack down pat in this one...obstinant,pigheaded...

and inhaling food...(yes I have seen the outtake...with the doughnut...!)

BUT you cannot leave it just like this...YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY...!

I will be subscribing for when you do...

a) does he keep it

b)does it survive

c) boy

d) girl

too many questions up in the air
Gazerock4evr chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
One word AMAZING! Love it please write more!
Amarin Rose chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
I was really surprised when Kavin turned out to be Ianto; I was expecting for Kavin to be someone Jack knew, but I pictured everyone from Rose's father to Alex. I'd love to read the scene where Ianto finally tells Jack the truth - unless it ends with Jack miscarrying from the shock! I hope you find the inspiration to update before a whole year has gone by from the last one!
gaia artemis chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
I love this story. I don't know if you are continuing it but i hope you are.
Captain Loconut chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
MPREG!

good work
HuckingHarkness chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
I really love this story, but it's frustrating that I have to wait to read more! lol Please would you update really soon? It's a good, solid & plausible story so far though & I can't wait to find out how exactly Ianto's gonna tell Jack he's from the future- he's left it so long now...

& BTW, when is Owen or Jack going to insist on that blood test? It's like they've all completely forgotten! There is no way Ianto can possibly hold it off that much longer is there?

Hoping the answers to these and many more questions I am left pondering, will be answered in the very near future. ;P

Write Soon!

Carrie ;)
Mc Parrot chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Wow, I'm just feeling so bad for Jack. This is such a dreadful betrayal on Ianto's part. He is going to be so very hurt.
Mc Parrot chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Aha, got it. Figured him out

Devious.

Helen Pattskyn and I were having a discussion about how much we usually hate MPreg and why. Mostly because it is simply too silly to be even remotely interesting. I'm pleased to say that so far your story seems plausible and your back story in intriquing.

I sense that English isn't your spoken language, there are many little "odd" words and word usage in your story.

The story however is great. I'm enjoying it.
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
yay! you updated!

is Ianto aware that he's Kavin, or is it too hazy?

its really good!

update!
Candybree chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Great update! Is Ianto ever going to tell Jack the whole truth? I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
RangerHarkness chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Yay. Been waiting long time for you to update. I do like how this story is progressing the twist with the backstory for Ianto is an enjoyable part of the story giving it that little bit more. And I love the image my mind gave me of Jack wolfing down the danish bit of an inside gigle there. Looking forward to more updates soon.