Reviews for Please Don't Hurt Me
Guest chapter 48 . 10/17/2015
I loved it are u continuing
LostIsJustNew chapter 48 . 6/14/2015
Love love loved it! Amazing this had to be one of the best stories I have ever read! Amazing job!
MinakoTrickster chapter 48 . 9/13/2013
I had my resevations when I began reading this. I was never a fan of first person point of views. It had always seemed like a form of self-insertion. Not always the case, I know, but many have used a first person point of view of a character to sort of go with that angle.

I didn't find that here. In fact, I was so caught up in the story that I forgot about the first person view. It was looking through Ino's eyes as the events played out. We felt her anguish, her fears, her sadness, happiness and the growing of her attraction for Gaara through her eyes.

It was refreshing, surreal even.

This fic had everything a good story has. Action, mystery, romance and drama in aces. I fell for your characterization of our Naruto cast. It was all them from the show, tweaked to fit this verse of kingdoms, princesses and vikings.

I let out such a girlish sigh through many of the passages. I am a sucker for historical romance. And this has become a personal favorite of mine. It doesn't hurt that it has my favorite pairing either. However, that was just a bonus.

The story was detailed, classically written. Your words flowing easily to create the scene and let me just jump into the pull of your creation. I was lost from chapter one and didn't stop until the very end. A job well done.

I eagerly will be setting off to read the sequal and watch our pair and little Suzy grow. And the sonnet... is my favorite.

Thanky you! Keep up the aweomse writing. This review didn't do this fic justice!
waywardgal chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Your chapter titles make me smiles
ALCzysz17 chapter 48 . 3/24/2013
Very good, very good! I remember reading this a long time ago at chapter seventeen and forgot about it. I am so glad I remembered this story. I loved it the plot and twists! I'm excited to see where your sequel will go. Loving the pairing too! Keep up the good work! _
MusaCaliope chapter 48 . 1/2/2012
Hi!

I really enjoyed reading your fic. You respected the personality of the original characters, which I know its very difficult when you write an AU, and you did it very well.

The story was very adictive, I coudn't stop reading since I started, and it took me three nights reading to finish it.

I'm going to read the sequel of this fic, wich I know it's going to be as good as this one (or even better)

Kisses.
fanofthisfiction chapter 48 . 12/22/2011
This is good news. I liked the innocence and fairytale setting this story had. It displayed a long ago sense of chivalry and brings an eloquence to the tale, I appreciated very much. Thanks for the alert of a sequel.
Sky Smith chapter 47 . 12/18/2011
I thought that 'Please Don't Hurt Me' was a really good story!
ForeverBlowingBubbles chapter 47 . 11/30/2011
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the sequel:)
Gaara-frenzy chapter 47 . 10/15/2011
Awesome. i hope the sequel will be just as amazing! XD
fanofthisfiction chapter 47 . 10/6/2011
I continue to like the innocence of this tale. It has it's regal moments indeed. I'm not sure what the ending of this chapter meant but definitely look forward to reading on. From the sounds of it (note at the bottom), it sounds like this tale will be coming to a close. A sequel sounds lovely though.

The stories told to bring across messages to each character in this chapter were done well. It was the perfect way to communicate to a 4 year old, what was happening without getting too much into the complexities of life. Though simple, they said and expressed a lot! Great job!
Skyla Topaz chapter 47 . 10/4/2011
EHHHH? What? Gaara and Ino are gonna visit his father? Sasuke is engaged to Tenten? I NEED the sequel! Please put it up as soon as possible! I'm currently freaking out, you're such an amazing writer!

I started doing my special happy dance when Ino's dad said she could break off her engagement to Shino (I wonder what she's gonna give him, though?)! And I had pretty much the same reaction Ino did when we learned Tenten and Sasuke are engaged!

PLEASE make the sequel soon! If you do, I will love you forever! And I'll give you a life supply of cookies AND chocolate bars!

-Skyla

P.S. Youjo - I mean, Suzume is soooo kawaii! I just love her to death!
kngrulz chapter 47 . 10/2/2011
I'm super excited for the sequel :3 The story Suzy told made me cry. So sad! Oh no..what will happen to Tenten? And will Ino and Gaara be allowed marraige? What will Ino give Shino in return for a marital break..hmm..so many questions! I can't wait.
polo0904 chapter 47 . 10/1/2011
I apologize in advance for any grammar and spelling mistakes, since English isn't my first language. x_xWhoa. You seriously have no idea how much I loved your story. I read all of it in one sitting and I was immensely drawn to I translate it into chinese?please call me soon.
Skyla Topaz chapter 46 . 9/10/2011
Awww! Silva-san, you're amazing! This is (again) the most amazing gaaino fic I've ever read! And I think I've forgiven Sakura... the letter explained her reasons nicely. Grr Sasgay! (yes I went there) I've never liked that guy... I squealed about 50 times when Gaara got angry at how he acted towards Ino! This was a great chapter, you still hold the spot of my favorite fanfiction author, and I can't wait until the next chapter and THE SEQUEL!